©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Imporiumlabs holloween contest !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
IMPORIUM HALLOWEEN CONTEST​

This is the deal. IMPORIUM LABS wants to see the craziest costume you have AND you must be making a front bicep pose as your wearing it! At the end of this month IMPORIUM LABS will pick the winner.​

The winner gets a BULK cycle:
4-TEST 400, 3 EQ, 100 ADROL

NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN! Get posting pics guys.​

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
fuck.....got to find a way to post a pic that has almost no ways to identify me or where I'm at......

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
fuck.....got to find a way to post a pic that has almost no ways to identify me or where I'm at......

You need to remove the EXIF information embedded in the photo. Take a pic with you phone. Download the UnEXIF free app from the app store. Open the app and find your pic. Choose erase and replace original pic. No more info

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
You need to remove the EXIF information embedded in the photo. Take a pic with you phone. Download the UnEXIF free app from the app store. Open the app and find your pic. Choose erase and replace original pic. No more info

lol I have a tracfone bought and updated straight cash...no apps though

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Come on people, SOMEONE must have a crazy costume! Don't make me have to rent one just to show you all up!

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012

Looked on Iphone apps and its not there looks like its for Android phones, got another app for this on Iphone ?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
It's the closest I had. I'm working out on the water and will not touch land till next week. Can't get a new one. I knew I wouldn't win silliest. But I also know I have the sexiest. :)

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
At least yours isn't in the bathroom. But we all know you don't need that big of a tie. You could of used a bow tie

Status
Not open for further replies.