©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any advantage running cyp & en together?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Gents - 6 weeks in to my 5th cycle running 500 test en and 400 tren en per week, broken into two shots per week. So far, so good - happy with gains, no serious sides.

I have some vials of test cyp left over from a previous cycle. I am curious as to whether there is any advantage to adding test cyp on top of this cycle, or combining cyp and en...thoughts?

Zeus of Juice

Oct 9, 2015
Mount Olympus
No real advantage.Test is test, the only difference is the ester so you would just be adding more test into the mix and since its a different ester you wouldnt even see anything from it for another 2 weeks.
You are happy with your gains and having no serious sides, then theres no reason to push it. Better to run safe, consistent cycles rather than push it and end up with any problems. Save the Cyp for next round!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
These are the differences between the two;

(ester) C8 H14 ) O2 Vs C7 H12 O

Molecular Weight (ester) 132.1184 Vs 130.1864

This being said, they will both have the same exact anabolic effect as one another. No one could tell the difference.

CG

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
From what I have read, some people have reactions to Enanth and do not have it with Cyp. I do not know if it is true, or just Bro-Science.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I switch them back and forth all the time .....depending how much I'm running I pin them EOD and don't see any difference anymore at higher doses.....when I very first switched to test e at lower doses I thought I felt better on it but was probably placibo from being on cyp for so long

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I switch them back and forth all the time .....depending how much I'm running I pin them EOD and don't see any difference anymore at higher doses.....when I very first switched to test e at lower doses I thought I felt better on it but was probably placibo from being on cyp for so long

MOST people can not tell the difference between the two. Maybe the more experienced user but the end result will essentially be the same.