©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equipoise....better for bulking or cutting?

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
This is another one I've yet to find use for. Mainly because it seems there are better compounds for either goal, bulking or cutting. Not to mention the fact that it's a slow acting compound and generally high doses are required for optimal results.

It seems to be very versatile however. Seems to have great hardening effects and adds great vascularity on a cut....but supposedly also is good for a bulk due to its tendency to increase hunger. Some say it adds mass at a similar rate to deca. So for those of you who utilize EQ....which goal would you say it's better suited for? Adding mass, or cutting?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I used it for one cycle - definitely helped with bulking...on the other hand, it made my blood thick as mud and my bp went through the roof, so I had to stop. Am getting better results with tren.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I used it for one cycle - definitely helped with bulking...on the other hand, it made my blood thick as mud and my bp went through the roof, so I had to stop. Am getting better results with tren.

what was your dose?

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
You can use any steroid for either. All depends on your diet and training style.

baldpaul

Jun 8, 2015
I ran it for 3 weeks, my blood pressure also skyrocketed it also caused me to have 4 weeks of continual heart palpitations to a point where I ended up in the emergency room and a visit to a cardiologist to make sure my heart was ok. which it checked out fine. It was my first and last time with EQ, just for the record I used Deca, D-bol, and Test for 10 yrs non stop in the 80s, never a problem. Not saying EQ is not good just saying it didnt sit well with me. And I was only doing 400mg week.

baldpaul

Jun 8, 2015
Good advice d2r, nurse at cardiologist after looking at my blood work says to me, and I quote " Thats weird its like you have to much blood ?"

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I love EQ. Most guys don't realize it's and anabolic, most think it's like NPP or Deca because we run it in place of these. You would always want to run this during the off season for size and growth. Quality gains are to be had from this drug. Remember to EAT BIG to grow BIG.

CG

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
In high dose you can get the growth affect of ana drol and low moderate dose you can get nice continual gains
Take it long enough you get big
I also use it in my cut up cycle
Like some one said- diet and food is the main key ingredient to EQ
For bad side affects-
Been doing EQ for around 30 years and never ever had one problem with thick blood or High blood pressure or and thing else- I have ran it hard and long many times also