©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH junkies lets hear your pinning schedule

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
For you HGH animals, there's so many guys that have unique protocols that they swear by, pinning Pre-workout, some x 2 a days, and most before bed..

Im curious to hear about everyone's HGH timing and how schedule their injections and why? also age and goals play a huge factor, whether your on script or you run pre contest..

whats your dose and timing?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
3.3 iu 3 times a day always a half hour before eating.

Morning/ before training/ hour after training.

CG

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'm with CG, smaller pulses throughout the day and staying away from bed time. Since hgh is an insulin antagonist, 5-7ius insulin with each 2-3iu gh pulse greatly increases gh receptors creating a very anabolic atmosphere. By staying away from bedtime allows your own body's largest pulse to still take place while sleeping. I also like to use this on training days only and peps on the off days to keep natural production going and reducing the likelihood of antibodies against exogenous gh. It's also a good idea to always keep aa steady supply of bcaas and glutamine to maximize the synergy of slin and gh.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
For you HGH animals, there's so many guys that have unique protocols that they swear by, pinning Pre-workout, some x 2 a days, and most before bed..

Im curious to hear about everyone's HGH timing and how schedule their injections and why? also age and goals play a huge factor, whether your on script or you run pre contest..

whats your dose and timing?

4 iu daily. 2IU AM/ 2IU PWO

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm with CG, smaller pulses throughout the day and staying away from bed time. Since hgh is an insulin antagonist, 5-7ius insulin with each 2-3iu gh pulse greatly increases gh receptors creating a very anabolic atmosphere. By staying away from bedtime allows your own body's largest pulse to still take place while sleeping. I also like to use this on training days only and peps on the off days to keep natural production going and reducing the likelihood of antibodies against exogenous gh. It's also a good idea to always keep aa steady supply of bcaas and glutamine to maximize the synergy of slin and gh.

Is there science saying the slin with hgh kicks it? This is very interesting to me. Your saying it increases the number of receptors or the efficiency?

CG

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yes there is. I'll try to find the study, but the correct amount of slin was shown to increase gh receptors by 400-500%, key word correct. In order for this to happen, optimum insulin levels had to be 10 nmol/L. They found this to be between 5-7ius. Any more or less and the efficiency dropped of sharply. Also keep in mind the importance of bcaas at this time. When gh, slin, and bcaas are all correctly dosed, it's literally a case where1+1+1=10

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Yes there is. I'll try to find the study, but the correct amount of slin was shown to increase gh receptors by 400-500%, key word correct. In order for this to happen, optimum insulin levels had to be 10 nmol/L. They found this to be between 5-7ius. Any more or less and the efficiency dropped of sharply. Also keep in mind the importance of bcaas at this time. When gh, slin, and bcaas are all correctly dosed, it's literally a case where1+1+1=10

That's extremely interesting. There's a definite synergistic activity with HGH/INSULIN

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just making sure I have what your saying right....for example if a guy ran say 6 iu HGH then it would be 10-14 iu slin or just the 5-7 in slin each time regardless amount of hgh?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That's extremely interesting. There's a definite synergistic activity with HGH/INSULIN

Certainly as they are antagonists of one another. It's actually safer to run with slin to reduce the chance of becoming diabetic. This is a big problem when people take GH pre and post workout and costume alot of simple carbs with no circulating insulin.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just making sure I have what your saying right....for example if a guy ran say 6 iu HGH then it would be 10-14 iu slin or just the 5-7 in slin each time regardless amount of hgh?

No, 2-3 ius of gh w/ 5-7 ius slin is the point of diminishing returns. You can do this every 4 to 6 hours staying away from the 4 hours before bed. It also works great by adding peps 15min before the gh and right before bed. I would also recommend doing this on trying days only no more than 5 times a week and using peps on off days

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Also note the importance of all 3 bcaas. They are vital for protein synthesis to take place. I like to take 1 serving 20min before training and another intraworkout mixed with coconut water. Here is the rest of the intra workout drink I got from Datbtrue. Very hydrating and the muscle fullness can be seen instantly after your workout.

Default Cellular Hydration (swell) drink.

NOTE you can lower the water quantity * and either reduce the quantity or eliminate the L-Glutamine ** if you can not tolerate it. You can also eliminate the Lemon Juice and coconut water if you need to.

What you can not eliminate is the L-Glycine & L-Alanine... and you should try to get in at least some L-Glutamine. These are the components of the intracellular pulling in of water. You need plenty of water as well. The L-Leucine is an anabolic amino acid and will benefit muscle by it's presence during the time of swell. The coconut water provides a nice mix of minerals and electrolytes which is often lacking in plain water. The Lemon Juice is for pH balance but is not needed. It is primarily a good flavoring system when combined with KAL brand of stevia (yes it is the best tasting stevia by far).

I mix the following drink to increase cellular swell during my workout:

6 grams of L-Leucine

4 grams of L-Alanine

3 grams of L-Glycine

8 - 25 grams of L-Glutamine **

75 ml of coconut water or plain water

75 ml of Lemon Juice

in 2 liters * of water.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Mag, are you taking anything to stay resistant?

CG

Drug wise, no. I keep a very healthy diet. I don't always eat every meal clean, but I always get in my good fats like coconut and olive oil, fish oil, and avocados. Typically my carbs have plenty of fiber like potatoes, vegetables, bananas and apples, and beans.