©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice quick

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I've recently been put on a medication that is a schedule 2 and the dr said that if be subject to random drug screens (which means I'd be selected at random and if they see me and I look like I've done something I get tested). I've been told that they won't be checking for gear but I don't want to chance it. I'll have to go in every 3 months so I was looking at doing test suspension for 2 months and coming off for 1 month. My questions are this:

How long will suspension be detectable on a drug screen?

How long will test prop be detectable?

How long long will test acetate be detectable?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok what is the detection time for test acetate?
It's not on that list. I hear it's less painful than prop

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Also. I wonder my tren A is detectable for 5 months but has a 3 day half life.
Test prop has a 3 day half life and it's detection time is 3 weeks

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
What's the drug man? They probably want to make sure you're not abusing it or to make sure you're taking it and not selling it.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
I've never heard of a doctor doing random drug testing. As stated as above. Unless he wants to know if you are really taking it and not selling it. He won't order a drug screening cause he is not able to bill your insurance for this. It would more than likely have to come from his pocket.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Nah I don't have insurance and they know that. I'm going to have to pay cash. I just want to be safe so I'm trying to find out these detection times.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Sounds like Oxy. Do you have any history with this that would make him suspect anything.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
No I don't and it's a different med. they say it's just policy. It's not a cup test. It's a lab test

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
What's the drug man? They probably want to make sure you're not abusing it or to make sure you're taking it and not selling it.

They do this a lot with pain pills anymore ...its more to make sure your taking it and not selling it than anything else.....I have family that's major pill heads.....I don't see them giving two shits about juice in your system or taking the time to test for it .

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Psych is right, the tests are expensive. If they were to test you, it would be the testosterone to epitestosterone ratio test. This you would pass in 6-8 days using acetate. Detetection times are longer due to metabolites in which case a specialized test is needed and can only test for a specific steroid. Unless you are in sanctioned sports, testing for the ratio is very unlikely, and if you have never been popped for a specific steroid, the chances of being tested for a specific metabolite is nonexistent.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Firstly, like everyone has already stated, they won't test for gear.

Secondly, having a metabolite in your body of ANY DRUG is not illegal! The only exception to this is parole and/or probation.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
The doc gonna watch your pecker as you do it? doubtful....just get some fake urine from a head shop...works for all my friends on pain killers who still wanna smoke bud

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
You shouldnt have anything to worry about bro, even with it being a lab test. If it were a blood test checking for T levels then that would be an issue obviously, but i highly doubt it will be. Let me just say this, i have taken 5 drug tests in a little over a year now, and 4 of them went to a lab. 3 of those were 9panel tests and the other was an 11 panel. For every one of those i was on either a full cycle or trt dose and passed all of them. Your dr is only gonna be making sure that you're taking what he prescribed you-and making sure you arent using rec drugs or any other controlled prescriptions. I've had to do this in the past for my dr as well, and he was always just doing what i said above...

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
You shouldnt have anything to worry about bro, even with it being a lab test. If it were a blood test checking for T levels then that would be an issue obviously, but i highly doubt it will be. Let me just say this, i have taken 5 drug tests in a little over a year now, and 4 of them went to a lab. 3 of those were 9panel tests and the other was an 11 panel. For every one of those i was on either a full cycle or trt dose and passed all of them. Your dr is only gonna be making sure that you're taking what he prescribed you-and making sure you arent using rec drugs or any other controlled prescriptions. I've had to do this in the past for my dr as well, and he was always just doing what i said above...

If u don't mind me asking, what was the medicine requiring the test?