©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sponsored specials

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Is there a certain location that the sponsors can put there special advertisements?
You can find them one moment and then they can't be found again and by then they are to late
If this post broke any rules- so sorry - just trying to help our sponsors and interested followers
If braking rules please delete
I know they should be in sponsor section but they dissappear real fast never to be found
I even posted on some and they are not in my personal posts

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
All sponsor specials/sales go in their personal sub-forums. Members need to keep an eye in those forums for them. Sponsors can post whatever they wish within their own forums as long as it is within the rules of the board.

If there is a sale posted in a particular sponsors forum and then it has been removed it is because their wording of said special was a violation and they would need to repost it within the guidelines of the rules.

Also once a sponsor is no longer approved to source here all of their threads and sub-forum are removed. They no longer are allowed to advertise here, which is why you may see that some of your posts are also no longer available to view.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Wow - cool
Thanks
Glad I didn't break rules with this one - it took me a long time to figure out how to ask

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Guess I am luck all my e- mails are gone now - I was going to do some some some things with the one special - every thing fit my criteria perfectly
I would have had the biggest rats in the lab

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Wow - cool
Thanks
Glad I didn't break rules with this one - it took me a long time to figure out how to ask

Squatster, your a solid board member and like many here, I don't think you would intentionally break any rules. If there is ever a question, just use the "Ask the mods" section to be safe.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That's what I should have done in the first place instead of asking for everyone
I have a lot of questions

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
That is what I would routinely do. Better to delay a little and ask than be stupid. :)