AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid & Serum Testing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
saliva test for testing testosterone?
Old
  (#1)
Jonny
Registered User
 
Jonny's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 161
Join Date: Dec 2014
saliva test for testing testosterone? - 11-09-2015, 10:54 PM

My doctor wants me to take a saliva test to check my testosterone levels. He said it was more accurate then a blood test. Is this true? If so..why dont we do saliva tests. Wouldn't it be easier then blood test?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
ProFIT
AnaSCI VET
 
ProFIT's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 2,568
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Porn Forum :)
11-10-2015, 09:22 AM

Never heard of a saliva test being more accurate then a blood test?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Magnus82
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
11-10-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
My doctor wants me to take a saliva test to check my testosterone levels. He said it was more accurate then a blood test. Is this true? If so..why dont we do saliva tests. Wouldn't it be easier then blood test?
Both tests have their place. Blood tests are more accurate for total test while saliva is better for bioavailable test. For bodybuilders, we are more concerned about the bioavailable test as about 95% of our circulating test is bound by protein and is unavailable. Serum test would probably be more accurate for determining accurately dosed gear, but saliva is better to see how much you have available to use although this number tend to fluctuate more than blood tests.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Jonny
Registered User
 
Jonny's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 161
Join Date: Dec 2014
11-11-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Both tests have their place. Blood tests are more accurate for total test while saliva is better for bioavailable test. For bodybuilders, we are more concerned about the bioavailable test as about 95% of our circulating test is bound by protein and is unavailable. Serum test would probably be more accurate for determining accurately dosed gear, but saliva is better to see how much you have available to use although this number tend to fluctuate more than blood tests.
Ok. Now I understand why he wants to do both tests. So I'm assuming he wants to be accurate when dosing, by examining both results.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Magnus82
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 4,827
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Out in the boondocks
11-11-2015, 06:32 PM

Saliva is also more accurate when using transdermals which is probably what he will likely try to prescribe.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Jonny
Registered User
 
Jonny's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 161
Join Date: Dec 2014
11-11-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Saliva is also more accurate when using transdermals which is probably what he will likely try to prescribe.
That make sense, since I am on a transdermal testosterone. I think its not effective enough. I will have to ask to be put on shots.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.