©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Day 45

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I have been off the d-bol since Saturday. For the first time since the start I made no strenght gains. I did try to shock my muscles last week with a drastic change in my routine. What I have heard called, "Down the rack". Starting with the heaviest weights till failure, and the moving to the next lower,and so on... till I could bearly lift 5lbs. I thought my diet was good. Eating all the time. Put pencil to paper and only around 3000cal/day. Trying to get it to 4000cal/day this week. Damn, it is hard work to eat that much food. Anyways - it it common to to go through this stagnate period right after the loss of d-bol?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Everyone is different, but I always lost size and some strength when I ended my Dbols. The size was water weight, and I never got all the strength back that I had when taking it.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I have had the same issues when coming off d-bol and anadrol as well.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
tee said:
Everyone is different, but I always lost size and some strength when I ended my Dbols. The size was water weight, and I never got all the strength back that I had when taking it.

This is why I'm questioning if D-bol at the end of a cycle is a good idea. I've read a lot where bro's get a bit depressed at the end of a cycle due to loss of strength and size. I've been off D-bol now for a week and already notice a slight size loss. I realize it's water weight, but it still sucks. Once my cycle is over, the combination of coming off the Test and effects of clomid and Nolv I feel will be depressing enough. If I take the last of my D-bol at the end of cycle, the size and strength loss will feel even greater. Maybe I'll just save it for next cycle?