©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello all !!

Lswonmatt

Nov 18, 2015
Hello guys and gals just chiming in I been around other boards for a while and wanted to get into home brewing for myself and a fellow member of another site directed me here and I have to say I'm pretty impressed at the home brewing section very detailed and informative with the step by step sticky... hope to get to know some of you and get to brewing sometime soon... thanks everybody, Matt !

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello guys and gals just chiming in I been around other boards for a while and wanted to get into home brewing for myself and a fellow member of another site directed me here and I have to say I'm pretty impressed at the home brewing section very detailed and informative with the step by step sticky... hope to get to know some of you and get to brewing sometime soon... thanks everybody, Matt !

This is a GREAT place! So much knowledge on just about every discussion. I love it here,,I'm sure you will too.

Lswonmatt

Nov 18, 2015
thanks for the welcomes guys i look forward to getting to know you and get tips on stuff im not to familiar with and sponsors i would like to look into that have good rep around the board maybe someone one day will steer me in the right direction but for now just set back, read , learn and work on gettin the supplies for home brewing which i want to get into for my personal self