©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

plz help second cycle advice

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Hi I'm about to start my second cycle but I'm really cofused about what to take. My first cycle was just deca 200mg for 6 weeks then 1 HCG (1500IU) after reading lots of the posts on here I'm aware that deca only cycles are bad, I ve definately got a slightly reduced libido thats why I stopped taking the deca, so I dont really know what to do the only gear that I can get is sustanon, deca and HCG. Could some one recommend a cycle for me please. My idea would be to take 200mg deca with 250 sust once a week for 6 weeks then 1500IU HCG for the following 2 weeks but perhaps I should leave out the deca? Thanks in advance.

W

wolfyEVH

jeffa said:
Hi I'm about to start my second cycle but I'm really cofused about what to take. My first cycle was just deca 200mg for 6 weeks then 1 HCG (1500IU) after reading lots of the posts on here I'm aware that deca only cycles are bad, I ve definately got a slightly reduced libido thats why I stopped taking the deca, so I dont really know what to do the only gear that I can get is sustanon, deca and HCG. Could some one recommend a cycle for me please. My idea would be to take 200mg deca with 250 sust once a week for 6 weeks then 1500IU HCG for the following 2 weeks but perhaps I should leave out the deca? Thanks in advance.

first, ditch the HCG.....you're uneducated about steroid use and improper use of HCG can densensitize the tesicles for your life. 200mg of deca and 250mg of sust wont do shit....especially at only 6 weeks.......run a long ester test like tesosterone enanthate for 10 weeks at least........steroids like long ester tests and deca take around a month to really start doing their job. Sust is just an overpriced test......leave that for the HRT guys....get some test enanthate or cypionate and shoot 2 shots a week (250mg monday and 250mg thursday)

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I can only get sust,deca and HCG from my dealer. I was happy with the gains on my deca only cycle just very unhappy with deca dick. Could I not just do a 10 week sust cycle at 500mg I only pay £3.20 for the sust so money is not a problem, but then what about the PCT as I can only get HCG for it. Its all way to confusing I guess I need to do a shitload of research first, thanks for the help anyway.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Take the advice

TexasCreed said:
get new dealer. its not hard and its worth it.

Hey man... pay the 40 bucks here..... Read on the sources.. I recomend you use the one I used... they got my shit in 10 days and it was more than well worth the wait.... Of course you have to pay the 49 bucks before you can go and read who I used... sounds like catch 22 huh? ? Well, Look at it this way... you are doing your part to help fund the site that teaches you and you have the best sources for a year... and you are no longer paying street prices or have limets to what you can use....... Trust me... the best 50 bucks you will spend while juicing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except for the condoms of course :smoker:

Last edited: