©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stablon?

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
I'm currious about this drug, yes I know it's not a steroid, it's a like an anxiety type of drug I think? Have any of you ever used it, and if so why and what were your experiences?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
It's very good for mild anxiety. I mix it with phenibut,caffeine and noopept. Nice cocktail for a clear mind.
For serious anxiety you need to dose it every couple of hours.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Thanks Big Bob! I do have mild anxiety esp this time of year, and I don't drink (if you've read any of previous posts) so I'm going to give this a try, I'll post my results when I do. And ASHOP, I hadn't til recently, and tried to find it on the Web but not much, plus when I want real world info I definitely have to reference anisci, among others!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thanks Big Bob! I do have mild anxiety esp this time of year, and I don't drink (if you've read any of previous posts) so I'm going to give this a try, I'll post my results when I do. And ASHOP, I hadn't til recently, and tried to find it on the Web but not much, plus when I want real world info I definitely have to reference anisci, among others!

Looking forward to hear how your run with it goes. Keep us posted!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Oh and bigbob, I've been looking up info on those other compounds, cept the caffeine, and very very interesting stuff!
Good luck. I've been researching nootropics a lot lately. Found some good stuff. I'm trying to keep sharp without too much stims. Stablon could be addictive but it's got a very short half life so it shouldn't become a problem.