©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stubborn nipple issue

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Would like your help about this :

it seems I have a nipple issue that is not reverting to its normal condition.

I had small lumps developed in my nipples when I started using Tren - tried to increase caber but didn't work- also increases letro 1,25mg ed - it did improve but not much. I Then switched to prami and resolved My left nipple however the right one had changed much and improved only slightly.

Now I'm off any oil and in PCT and last Tren shot was 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately my right nipple has this flat disc underneath about 1 inch size and it doesn't seem to reverse...

What you reckon I should do? Do you think might require surgery Or should I wait or try something else?

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I'd hit some letro for a while. It seems to be the only thing I've used that has actually gotten rid of a lump I dealt with that was really stubborn.

Cool my PCT protocol in tge last week has been as follows
-40mg Nolva ed
-1500 iu HCG per week
- test booster mix ( herbal stuff including vit d and ascorbic acid)

How much letro would you run? Should I reduce Nolva dose in that case?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Cool my PCT protocol in tge last week has been as follows
-40mg Nolva ed
-1500 iu HCG per week
- test booster mix ( herbal stuff including vit d and ascorbic acid)

How much letro would you run? Should I reduce Nolva dose in that case?

I would ditch the HCG at this point and bump your NOLVA up to 60mg for a week,,then back down to 40mg for a week and then 20mg until your symptoms reside.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I tend to agree w ASHOP. Bump up the nolva dose. I'd stay on the letro as well as a precaution.

When I had a recent flair up, I hit all 3. Nolva, caber, and letro. May sound like overkill, but it works. It's a pretty inexact science if you ask me.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
look into my threads and i have one with some info that may give you some insight. maybe let the tren and aas fully leave your system expect half lives and a long time. most likely the 19nor/progesteron triggered something and its not the estrogen. cant say for sure with out blood work, but it should go away in time once you get your levels back to normal. if not, then you know most likely its gyno and need surgery potentially.

I totally agree with everyone about nolva, and by far these guys know more than i do. shit, i learn from them.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Right guys

Nipple issue still there and Just slightly improved
I have been 10 days on 40mg nolvadex followed by another 10 days at 20mg
Last 3 days I added some prami at 0.25mg
I tested For prolactin and of course came below normal values (given the prami ) so it means It's Not a prolactin issue . Last tren shot was more than a month ago now .

What shall I do ? Wanted to start new cycle in january But if nipple is Not ok I doubt damn

Shall I add letro ? Wont kill all my estrogens??

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
keep taking the nolva...I would have done a month at 40 and then an month at 20! takes time brother be patient

ashop swears by letro but I think he is in the minority, I think it will cause more havoc than help...just keep blocking the mamory gland and let your body chill out and equilibrize

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
keep taking the nolva...I would have done a month at 40 and then an month at 20! takes time brother be patient

ashop swears by letro but I think he is in the minority, I think it will cause more havoc than help...just keep blocking the mamory gland and let your body chill out and equilibrize

I do like LETRO. Its my favorite AI. It has worked real well for me with no sides. MANY of these guys go crazy with the dosages and that's where the side effects can come into play.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I do like LETRO. Its my favorite AI. It has worked real well for me with no sides. MANY of these guys go crazy with the dosages and that's where the side effects can come into play.

would you use in PCT and what protocol?
currently on 20mg Nolva
thinking to add 0.6mg letro EOD to see if nipple improves

I'm scared to crash my Estrogens

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
The estrogens have already done the damage man!! obliterating it will not help...you need to block the mamory gland from being stimulated by estrogens until it goes back to normal, if it goes back to normal

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
The estrogens have already done the damage man!! obliterating it will not help...you need to block the mamory gland from being stimulated by estrogens until it goes back to normal, if it goes back to normal

I did test for Prolactin last Friday and results came in below normal range at 35mIU/L! how is it possible memory gland is still stimulated by Tren I took more than a.month ago.??

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I did test for Prolactin last Friday and results came in below normal range at 35mIU/L! how is it possible memory gland is still stimulated by Tren I took more than a.month ago.??

I always thought prolactin caused puffy nips...but lumps or disks is actual tissue growth...you have grown breasts from watering your mamory garden with estrogen for too long...do you want to deprive your entire property of water or just keep it off the boob garden?

You can keep estrogen water off your boob garden with nolva and hope the plants die...that's the best analogy I can come up with at the moment lol

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I always thought prolactin caused puffy nips...but lumps or disks is actual tissue growth...you have grown breasts from watering your mamory garden with estrogen for too long...do you want to deprive your entire property of water or just keep it off the boob garden?

You can keep estrogen water off your boob garden with nolva and hope the plants die...that's the best analogy I can come up with at the moment lol

lol got your point -

my question is if I use letro what protocol shall I follow? it doesn't seem to make much sense to use it with nolva

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
How high is your estrogen now?

letro only works cause you take all the estrogen out of the body so non of it can affect the mamory gland

Using nolva to block the mamory gland does the same thing without causing a rebound effect which you will have to take nolva for anyway LOL

save the letro for when you're on cycle

geezelouise

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
How high is your estrogen now?

letro only works cause you take all the estrogen out of the body so non of it can affect the mamory gland

Using nolva to block the mamory gland does the same thing without causing a rebound effect which you will have to take nolva for anyway LOL

save the letro for when you're on cycle

geezelouise

Ok planning ti do some bloodwork to check test Estrogen and thyroid