©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



secure mail

travis

Registered User
Mar 10, 2005
80
0
0
hey guys what do I need to do to get some sort of an secure e-mail. I am just learning about computers and so far it has been recomended that i get one. thanks for any help.
 
travis said:
hey guys what do I need to do to get some sort of an secure e-mail. I am just learning about computers and so far it has been recomended that i get one. thanks for any help.
It's a very good idea Travis. AnaSci has secure mail. Hush mail has free secure mail. Personally, I like Cyber-Rights.net.
Many sources will not answer any question or order unless it is from a secure Email account.
 
Ok I got set up on the cyber rights... and changed my e-mail address on the sources site. Is that all that I have to do?