©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

secure mail

travis

Mar 10, 2005
hey guys what do I need to do to get some sort of an secure e-mail. I am just learning about computers and so far it has been recomended that i get one. thanks for any help.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
travis said:
hey guys what do I need to do to get some sort of an secure e-mail. I am just learning about computers and so far it has been recomended that i get one. thanks for any help.
It's a very good idea Travis. AnaSci has secure mail. Hush mail has free secure mail. Personally, I like Cyber-Rights.net.
Many sources will not answer any question or order unless it is from a secure Email account.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
On my yahoo home page it has a secure thingy is that not a good one to use?

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Ok I got set up on the cyber rights... and changed my e-mail address on the sources site. Is that all that I have to do?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
travis said:
Ok I got set up on the cyber rights... and changed my e-mail address on the sources site. Is that all that I have to do?
Yes. Just use that Email for sources and secure stuff and use your yahoo or other Email for mail from friends and stuff.