©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

concern over lab results.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I think the doctor should know what's best for you bro. If they think you have high chol or LFT values then follow her orders. Eq and prop should not have been an impact though I would'nt think.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chromedome said:
Lastly, would an ECA stack be harmful to cholesterol and liver? Can't find clear info on this.
Any help is appreciated bro's

This one I can answer. No.

I agree with JSJS on this one. The doctor knows this stuff better. I know a lot of bodybuilders who are on statin drugs for cholesterol and triglycerides.

Champ24

Mar 4, 2005
Chromedome~

The normal range of ALT is 0-35 units/L. Anything above that is abnormal, but doctors are not concerned with an ALT under 100. An ALT in the 80s is not cause for concern. Some people have ALTS in the 500s. Don't worry about it.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Protect Your Liver!!!!

chromedome said:
can't thank you guys enough. Anyone else with input?
Yes I have a suggestion chromedome.find (Himalaya's LIV-52 pro-select)
it'll drop liver enzymes (incredibly) much better than milkthistle and doesnt interfere w/ protien synth like milkthistle has recently been found to do.
At Health food stores or Type LIV-52 in your searchbox.15.00 for 120(2 a day)GET SOME.TAKE THEM!!!!!!!!
best liver support/detox product available

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
Yes I have a suggestion chromedome.find (Himalaya's LIV-52 pro-select)
it'll drop liver enzymes (incredibly) much better than milkthistle and doesnt interfere w/ protien synth like milkthistle has recently been found to do.
At Health food stores or Type LIV-52 in your searchbox.15.00 for 120(2 a day)GET SOME.TAKE THEM!!!!!!!!
best liver support/detox product available

I'm on it now, and anyone on a heptoxic oral (like me) should buy this stuff! There are tons of backing studies, and it is simply just way too cheap not to take. I paid $9.00 a bottle!! Here is a little link with a graph at the bottom.

http://www.himalaya-proselect.com/products/liv52.html

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Your Liver's OK,man...

chromedome said:
Just got my labs back and need some advice. I'm new to the AS game. Last cycle ended in Late January and was EQ 400-600 mg/ew and test prop 100-150 eod. Lousy PCT protocol was followed. Let's just say I learned the hard way as it was basically non-existent.

The last test I had was over a year and a half ago and prior to any AS use. My HDL then was 30 and LDL was 110. Can't recall total. Tri's were at 360. I was put on zocor for the low HDL and tri level but stopped after 6 months . With the recent test (11 weeks after last cycle mentioned) my HDL is 31 (expected as it is low anyway) LDL was 158, total was 230, and tri's are 205. Doc wants to put me on tricor. Are these numbers that bad?

BTW I am 47 and weigh 205 with a BF of 22%. I don't drink alcohol. I carry BF in the abdominal area as visceral fat ( ahh hell.. they call it pot belly lol).

Of big concern is my liver panel. She called it LFT (liver function test) and said it was 86 and normal is between 1-55. I know some docs are refering to the ALT when they say FST so I have to check. I've seen posts where some have had 1000 and 1200 ALT. So is 86 cause for concern? Is it expected this much time after last cycle that it would be up like it is?

Lastly, would an ECA stack be harmful to cholesterol and liver? Can't find clear info on this.

Any help is appreciated bro's
Im,no Dr.but im halfway there.& them sorry dogs could have you on some not so merry-go-round.Your Liver Enzymes are not that high.Its not from your cycle. (I WOULD GUESS)Everyones body is different with anabolics.Given age,overall physical condition(s)etc.No,Advair didn't squeeze your liver.just remember if you take orals,especially the heavy C-17's(the alkylated ones livers dont like.)Such as Dbol or A-50's,Take LIV-52 4 a day.
Injectables ARE NOTas a whole assimilated AT ALL by the liver. Cant you be honest with your Dr.? Shit,I tell mine.If I'm educated about it,F*** his opinion.Im 41,at our age,the biggest things to watch is CHOLESTEROL.(EAT OATMEAL)Dont take statin drugs.Oatmeal is as effective and has the added benefit of not causing further complications,like uh, Death.(F'ing DR's.and their pill suppliers.It's a fuckin' conspiracy.Im gonna change that.)
BLOOD PRESSURE.Beleive it or not It's at its highest between the hours of 4AM and 11 AM.Anabolics can effect it.if you feel you need to monitor it buy a cuff monitor at walgreens for 40.00.Dont take any Blood Pressure pills for the same reason.you'll wonder whereyour hard-on went too.
MOSTLY,YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL YOUR DR. WHAT YOUR DOING.
You wanna ask/TELL him,"lookit, Ive been doing these anabolics because they're amazing medicine of much benefit.Im gonna keep doing them(smartly) and I want to know why my liver enzymes are elevated,my cycle wasn't that intense/strong".PERIOD.of course there is no way for him to know without you stopping the orals.HEP C TEST been done?(dont gasp) why are your #'s a li'l high,thats all...its not the roys
I prescribe liv-52 4 a day.EVERYDAY.All on the board will agree.
Not with my well intentioned medical input.but the LIV-52.
My Example-- I took an A-50 and 25mg Dbol for 6 months straight.breaking on weekends only.When I would do my injects. WITHOUT Liv52,and my ALT finally rose outta range to 76. on my labs 2-33 is within range.they can be as high as 500,1000 and you'd still be walking,but you'd have hepC or cirrhosis or something. Below 100?dont sweat it.Ill say it again-LIV-52. ITS TOO CHEAP NOT TO TAKE.

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
chromedome said:
Bro.. that is awesome information. Thanks. As for the hep-c, they ran that and was neg. I've got some Liv.52 ordered as well as pantethine (pantesine) for my cholesterol. Gonna handle this with diet and supps, as I agree.. don't want to get on statins. I'll see what happens. I do have a question though. Will ephedrine mess with cholesterol and liver enzymes? I wanted to run an eca stack and am conflicted about doing it now or waiting.

I don't believe effedrine is particularly dangerous as it applies to the Liver, but as previously mentioned, you should monitor your BP, as it deffinately can effect that. The company that makes Liv-52 also has several other formulas that promote good health. Ayurvedic Medicine has been around for a LONG TIME. Western medicen by comparison is driven by PROFITS not concern for our well being. That is why our doctors TREAT SYMPTOMS rather than CURE them. I truly believe with all my heart that the pharma companies have cures to most of the terrible diseases we can contract (Cancer, HIV, Etc) but why would they want to cure us when they can get rich off treating us! Fucking sick world we live in bro's!