©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetek xmas sale - buy 2 get 1 free!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Synthetek XMAS SALE - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

For the month of December, buy any 2 products and get a 3rd product for FREE!

Simply complete your order for any 2 products and specify the 3rd and FREE product in the comments field of the purchase page.

This offer also applies irrespective of quantity, for every 2 products purchased we will throw in a 3rd free:

-buy 2 products get 1 Free
-buy 4 products get 2 Free
-buy 6 products get 3 Free.

This offer will expire on the last day of December 2015.

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:
*FREE product has to be of equal or lesser value to the products that you purchased.

*This offer is on our liquid products only.

*Standard shipping fees apply

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This is a great opportunity to stock up on some amazing products. I am currently using syntherol, synthetine, syntheselen, synthergine and loving them all.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My friend has been telling me to take synthelator next so that will be ordered very soon. 3 bottles for the price of 2 sounds great :)

He says 1ml pre workout will give the most insane pumps, vascularity, cardiovascular endurance and energy :)

Last edited:

samo

Jul 31, 2015
Just ordered Synthetine, Synthergine and for the the free product Syntheselen

samo

Jul 31, 2015
Great combo. Let me know how you get on with those. Have you used any before?

I've been using Synthelamin for almost 4 months now. Great stuff.
I'll be running 14 weeks lean bulk cycle (NPP, Test P, TBol, Anavar, Primo, HCG, Clen) and will add Synthergine for liver protectection, Synthetine and Syntheselen for fat loss.

BTW, I've used your code when I placed my order yesterday :headbang:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I now have synthelator to play with :) Gonna dose it at 1ml pre workout 2moro to test it :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Synthelator pre workout was a success. I only used 1ml (well 1.2ml to be exact) and felt it straightaway. I couldn't imagine how 10ml must feel. No wonder guys say you have to sit down post injection after the larger doses. My muscles felt much tighter in the gym and my vascularity shot out. I am gonna try 2ml pre workout when I train chest and bi-ceps :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I tried 2ml synthelator the other day before training chest and bi-ceps. I can only imagine what 10ml must feel like for the guys using it 1 hour before stepping on stage. Even with 2ml after injecting it my neck felt really tight and it effected my breathing slightly.

After about 30 mins my muscles felt harder and my vascularity was popping out saying hello :D The effect it has is crazy.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Great deal to stock up on some of the best BB products around :)

Simply complete your order for any 2 products and specify the 3rd and FREE product in the comments field of the purchase page.

This offer also applies irrespective of quantity, for every 2 products purchased we will throw in a 3rd free:

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:
*FREE product has to be of equal or lesser value to the products that you purchased.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Order now and you may get your products in time for Christmas :)

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions: