©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca/Win TABS AND INJ.? stack for friend CRITIQUE

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
I am putting my friend, 6'0" 218 lbs, 14% bf, on a deca/winstrol stack.

First would it be good, since his g/f will find any knots on his ass to add winstrol tabs to his stack so he can take less shots?

Deca 300 mg/7 days
Winstrol 125-150 mg/7 days

He has 20ml/100mg bottle of winstrol

I also have some winstrol tabs for him if he wanted to take them but wasn't sure if that would be good or not
Maybe something like

Deca 300 mg/Mon.
Win 50mg/Mon. Fri.
Win Tabs 50/Tue. Thurs.

Or would just taking 300mg of deca every 7 days and taking 125 mg/ winstrol inject be sufficient enough to see gains?

Now can QV win and QV deca be injected thru same syringe at same time or what?

Also while taking the deca, he should keep his same hard lifting routine and probably increase his intake of carbs, of course protein but most leave out carbs and good fats which causes less gains.
Thanks for everything guys and I will be posting his daily workout routine and diet that he is currently on since I know that is neccessary to tell anything. Just any suggestions are appreciated.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If he's going to do Deca without test his girlfriend is going to find out anyway when he can't get it up. I inject up to 3cc's in every muscle I inject and no one has ever felt it.
Also at his bodyweight 300mg per week of Deca is too weak.

If he is really your friend you will suggest a testosterone cycle at 500mg per week for 10 to 12 weeks as his first cycle.

Anything else, and I would think you are trying to undermine him so you can steal his girlfriend.

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
Hey don't tell everyone! LOL Thanks Dragon

Yeh you know I was just thinking about that since I had got him 2x 10ml/300mg of QV deca so maybe he could do something around 475-550mg of it. Also he should use the proviron on this stack, correct? or will clomid/nolvadex do the job and what and when should he start this?

You have any info on the stan for me as well?
Do you really think he will have a problem with the deca dick with just this cycle?

Thanks again bro and anyone that can help.
Yes I am labeled and am a newbie except that I read a WHOLE LOT of material on all that i can to be ready for my 1st upcoming cycle and to inform people that are taking it that have no idea about any of it, I just can't remember everything! and everytime i read all the great info/advice you all are giving I just couldn't bare it anymore I had to ask something and get some help.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Dragon

What would be a good dose of deca per week if im taking 500mg sustanon250 / week
215lbs 6'0

W

wolfyEVH

illinios said:
What would be a good dose of deca per week if im taking 500mg sustanon250 / week
215lbs 6'0

about 400 bro......hopefully youre shooting that sust at least twice a week...but always remember to run test a week or 2 longer than the deca

W

wolfyEVH

gettin_big said:
Hey don't tell everyone! LOL Thanks Dragon

Yeh you know I was just thinking about that since I had got him 2x 10ml/300mg of QV deca so maybe he could do something around 475-550mg of it. Also he should use the proviron on this stack, correct? or will clomid/nolvadex do the job and what and when should he start this?

You have any info on the stan for me as well?
Do you really think he will have a problem with the deca dick with just this cycle?

Thanks again bro and anyone that can help.
Yes I am labeled and am a newbie except that I read a WHOLE LOT of material on all that i can to be ready for my 1st upcoming cycle and to inform people that are taking it that have no idea about any of it, I just can't remember everything! and everytime i read all the great info/advice you all are giving I just couldn't bare it anymore I had to ask something and get some help.

he more than likely will get deca dick......test is far superior to any steroid there is......taking deca without test, let alone any steroid, will cause your natural test to stop. So while he is on his deca/winny cycle, his body is producing no test.....that is bad.....test is crucial for sexual function, muscle building, energy, it works as a great anti-depressant, test is very important. IMO, do NOT get him on this cycle. test only cycle is the way to go for beginners.....

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
about 400 bro......hopefully youre shooting that sust at least twice a week...but always remember to run test a week or 2 longer than the deca

Curious. Why is it so importnat to run the test 2 weeks longer. Does it matter that sus250 stays in your body for a month after your last shot like i read.??

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
he more than likely will get deca dick......test is far superior to any steroid there is......taking deca without test, let alone any steroid, will cause your natural test to stop. So while he is on his deca/winny cycle, his body is producing no test.....that is bad.....test is crucial for sexual function, muscle building, energy, it works as a great anti-depressant, test is very important. IMO, do NOT get him on this cycle. test only cycle is the way to go for beginners.....
Thanks Bro. Plain and simple.

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
Thanks for the help

Well what if he just added the test to his deca/winny stacK? What would you recommend his dosages be each week? Thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If he is over 21, I would suggest test enanthate or cypionate at 500mg per week in divided doses and deca at 400mg per week. I would run the test for 12 and the deca for 10.
I would save the winny for another cycle.JMHO