©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat or Water Retention???

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Hey guys I need some feedback....

Two weeks into cycle, I am noticing that my waistline is getting bigger, thighs are getting bigger, jeans are way snugger than usual. I am also getting a little flabby in the spare tire section... :( Not good. Is this just water retention or am I gaining fat???My diet is fairly clean. No sugars, low salts,higher clean carbs. Cut back my high cal protein shake(switched to a whey isolate shake 3x day with my scheduled meals 45g protein 200 cal). need some help....... :confused:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
more cardio, or longer more intense workouts. If your diet is fairly clean you should make it through with minimal water retention.

make sure you do your core workouts at least twice a week if you're worried about the waistline.

lol stussy you're goin to give yourself a damn ulcer unless you stop worrying.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
dugie82 said:
lol stussy you're goin to give yourself a damn ulcer unless you stop worrying.

You think that with all the stress I bring on my self that it would burn some of that unwanted fat. LOL J/K.

I just find I am have a hard time fittin in most of my work pants. And Unfortunately I cant wear sweats to the office...LOL

Within a week...No B.S. Its like my friggin waist line decide to jump a size....?????

W

wolfyEVH

if you're tryin to bulk up and put on as much muscle as possible, dont worry about a spare tire.....you shouldnt really be watching what you eat all that much...although dont pig out on nothing but transfats and lots of carbs before bed......the first week or 2 its pretty much all water and sugar stores your gaining......

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
if you're tryin to bulk up and put on as much muscle as possible, dont worry about a spare tire.....you shouldnt really be watching what you eat all that much...although dont pig out on nothing but transfats and lots of carbs before bed......the first week or 2 its pretty much all water and sugar stores your gaining......

I've been eating just 3 scoops of peanut butter and 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 1/2 hrs. before bed. No high carbs. Prior to this week though, I was using a bulking gainer which provided me with 900 calories per serving. I was having that 1 1/2 hrs. before bed. Not to healthy...Just means I have to spend a little more time at the gym.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Lots of water bloat probably, take Arimidex for water retention to go away. Nolvadex for gyno too.

I find i always boat when im on cycle and my jeans automatically begin to feel tighter too.

I hate the bloat in my face because im really concious about that.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Nolvadex with my cycle always seems to take some of the water off. What are you taking?

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
mojo said:
Nolvadex with my cycle always seems to take some of the water off. What are you taking?

Im running 500mg/test enan./week; 400mg deca week. 20mg Nolva ed.(this is because I got gyno paranoia, I am just going to run it through the whole cycle i think...not to sure :confused: )