©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC Fight Night - Sat Dec 19th - Dos Anjos vs Cerrone

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This is a good night of fights!

Attachments

• UFC Fight Night - Dos Anjos vs Cerrone.JPG
    UFC Fight Night - Dos Anjos vs Cerrone.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 14

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Ok, let's hear your picks!

Dos Anjos vs Cerrone...tough match up. I don't know who to pick on this one.

Dos Santos vs Overeem...Dos Santos by KO in round 1.

Johnson vs Diaz...Diaz has been inactive...I think this will be a touch fight for him. I'm picking Johnson by unanimous decision.

Oliviera vs Jury...This the headliner on the undercard. Both guys are tough and slippery. I'll go with Jury on this one.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
This is a GREAT free card! It's only days away too:)

I'll take RDA, JDS, and the other 2 fights I'm not sure on. I'd pick Johnson, but Diaz has a fight style that throws other fighters off, so you can never count him out.

I really like Cerrone, but he will have a good dominate fight or two, then he will have a fight or two where he is flat. He is too unpredictable. This may be his only shot of winning the belt, so I hope he comes with his "A" game ready to throw down. He needs to be more active and aggressive too.

I agree on the JDS winning too....he will dominate imo. Overeem is a big guy and you can't count him out, but I think JDS will be too much. I hope Overeem is training hard though.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I just noticed that the Prelims start early and are an hour longer (3hrs)...5pmET/2pmPT. These are on FS1. The main card is on the main Fox affiliate channel in your area not FS1.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**

Man, my picks were off! I was shocked when Overeem KO'd JDS in the 2nd round...JDS wasn't aggressive at all in that fight. At one point JDS threw a good body and head flurry, had Alistar against the cage, and then just backed off...unbelievable!

I'm glad Nate Diaz won...I REALLY hope Diaz and McGregor face off! The press leading up to that fight will be a brawl in every city! LOL!!

Dos Anjos is one tough dude! He has wins over some of the toughest guys in the division...decisive wins...He put a beating on Cerrone! The last time Cerrone got beat like that was when he fought Diaz.

Conor has now said that he's moving up to 155 for the time being...Dos Anjos is going to be a tough fight for him...be careful what you wish for!!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, I was totally taken off guard by the Overeem win. He won both rounds imo, too.

I had a feeling Diaz's fighting style would throw off Johnson. I can't stand Diaz, but he did what he needed to do.

I agree, Dos Anjos is a beast. He totally destroyed Cerrone. I was hopping for a few rounds of action, but he took quick action of Cowboy.