©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Star wars was awesome right?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
SO what did you think about the movie? I had a guy (FUCKER)give me a huge spoiler before I went, that sucked, but other than that I fucking loved it....Without being a COCKTORCH I'll just say the movie will BLOW STAR WARS FANS OUT OF THEIR FUCKING SEATS....

GOOD SHOW
99323b448eb7798a901e24cbb550d70d.jpg

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Never really cared about spoilers. I haven't seen it yet but my stepson told me everything that happens in it yesterday morning. Waiting for a good copy to drop on the net and I'll watch it then.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Loved it. A return to the classic *Stare Wars* we were all used to in the first trilogy...and some GREAT character development of the new characters....already thinking about the plot twists for the next one...(in 584 days...)

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I just feel like all the scenes with Han Solo and General Leia were shot in one take, I think I had my hopes up too high for the "old guys"

Thought the old guys were gonna make the movie and the new guys would suck but it was the other way around...very nit picky...so I kinda feel bad about my first post...overall very awesome movie

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Yeah. I liked the battle scenes, but I get more out of movies about love and being human because at this point I'm a father, and I feel more. If that makes sense.
I treat sci-fi fantasy like I would a rollercoaster, simply a thrill ride to help me escape reality, plot, character development in action and Sci fi aren't important to me as long as it wows me. I hear u on the father thing, I have 3 kids 5 months, 10 years, 13 years all boys.

HEADBANG

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
no doubts it was an awesome movie. But Mark Hamill could hav more parts in it. Was expecting to see him come rescue the "resistance" :(

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Awesome. Two girls 6 and 9 here.
Maybe you can help me figure out macros, for some reason I have not been able to figure it out because I suck at math, but I'm currently consuming 3500 calories a day which according to MyFitnessPal I can do and still lose weight as I have lost 35 pounds, my lips are really good on making gains in my arms but I want to lose 60 pounds next year and I think I really need help f****** figuring out my macros lol

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Did it look to anyone else like Chewy shot Kai lo ren right in the dick?

So Luke is Rey's father and dropped her off before going into hiding? I hope he can bring it in the next one as Rey's Jedi trainer, he looked good with a beard...

If Luke is Rey's father I wonder who the mother will be??

Does Rey look like mr smith from the matrix to anybody? haha, still hot tho in a tomboyish kinda way (I don't have any daughters yet so I can still say it)

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Did it look to anyone else like Chewy shot Kai lo ren right in the dick?

So Luke is Rey's father and dropped her off before going into hiding? I hope he can bring it in the next one as Rey's Jedi trainer, he looked good with a beard...

If Luke is Rey's father I wonder who the mother will be??

Does Rey look like mr smith from the matrix to anybody? haha, still hot tho in a tomboyish kinda way (I don't have any daughters yet so I can still say it)
Re is smoking hot, I'd smash, Google daisy ridley nude...

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
That movie sucked....I said it.

It's just episode 4 retold pretty much. How the fuck does someone who has NO training with a light saber beat the shit out of a guy trained in that shit! Glad solo is dead. If I paid to see this I would have been pissed. It's just recycled shit from past movies, the good ones.