©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you want for Christmas?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Been dealing with neuropathy from chemo. I would love for Santa to get rid of that. If not, how about a new belt for squats. :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Agree with Magnus there for sure.

I dont like asking ppl to spend money on me...well i guess im not asking, just when somebody asks me what i want i always say "you dont need to spend your money on me, please dont get me anything"

So instead i usually just buy myself my own xmas present. For example just bought myself an ar-15, a case of ammo, and a bunch of clips. Got what i wanted and nobody had to go out of their way for me :D

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Been dealing with neuropathy from chemo. I would love for Santa to get rid of that. If not, how about a new belt for squats. :)

Brick
Send me a pm I might have one for you from APT I have a extra one I got for free from him
I am not going wrap it though and put a bow on it !
I am on the road but will send you a pic when I get home
I played Santa myself and bought a new boat :D

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Agree with Magnus there for sure.

I dont like asking ppl to spend money on me...well i guess im not asking, just when somebody asks me what i want i always say "you dont need to spend your money on me, please dont get me anything"

So instead i usually just buy myself my own xmas present. For example just bought myself an ar-15, a case of ammo, and a bunch of clips. Got what i wanted and nobody had to go out of their way for me :D
I agree. Money can be hard to come by. I don't really need anything