©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone heard of androbol?

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
One of my friends just gave me a bottle of androbol and im trying to get a little info about it.. he says its a anadrol/dbol mix .. i have taken anadrol and dbol together but was never aware of there being 1 combo pill of the 2.. is it legit or just another prohormone or something trying to pass off as the real thing

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Heres a pic of the bottle

Attachments

• 20081005173100.jpg
    20081005173100.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 49
  • proxy.jpeg
    proxy.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 48

ParanoidFitness

Your photos have been posted online many times before starting around 8 years or so ago.
What's up with that?

Did you just copy and paste someone else's photos?
If so, why?

OR

When did your "friend" give you these?
Have none of the other answers you've gotten it the last 8 years been enough?

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I took a pic and tried to upload the photo and for some reason it wouldnt let me, still trying to figure my new phone out, these 2 pics are the pics he sent me when he asked me if i wanted them, im not sure why the picture i took wouldnt upload but saved the pics he sent me would

ParanoidFitness

Google methadrobal and you will see what I'm talking about.
You will also see that this is just plain dbol.

You have enough for 10 days at 50mg/day or 20 days at 25mg/day.
Four weeks is a normal run for dbol so you may need a bit more.

Add some test and maybe some deca and you'll have a decent cycle.

Don't forget ancillaries and PCT.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
When trying to upload a pic you need to first type a sentence or more were you usually type a post or reply then try to down load the pics - that is the only way I can post pic with my phone

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
One of my friends just gave me a bottle of androbol and im trying to get a little info about it.. he says its a anadrol/dbol mix .. i have taken anadrol and dbol together but was never aware of there being 1 combo pill of the 2.. is it legit or just another prohormone or something trying to pass off as the real thing

If it is what the label says,,,Its DBOL only,,,no ANADROL.