©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

att. dragonrider

gqSUPERMANnyc

Apr 9, 2005
in response to your thinking about doing steroids? read this. sticky.
i have done several cycles of test before, i was also taking t-bomb from gnc. i was taking it to reduce the affects of gyno and to keep my testosterone levels up after finishing the cycle. my question to you iw, do you absoletly suggest that clomids, etc are taken post cycles? after my 1st and 2nd cycle, i didnt not seem to have any side affects, no signs of bitch tits and no problems getting it up. thanx in advance and let me know if there is anything else you like to kno to answer my question better.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'm not Dragonrider, but Ill answer you anyways. Yes, you need clomid &/or Nolvadex for PCT on any steroid cycle. I'm not sure what T Bombs are, but with REAL steroids, you need PCT. Once a cycle of steroids is concluded one should always initiate a post-cycle therapy to help bring back natural testosterone as soon as possible. This will help you to retain the mass you gained. How this is done depends highly on the type of steroid used. The longer acting the product was, the longer therapy should be continued to make sure all suppressive factors are cleared before use of Clomid/Nolvadex is discontinued. Below is a PCT schedule of when to start.

Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration

Welcome to Anasci :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Thank you sir. I couldn't have said it better.

Your welcome. I would have waited but I didnt think anyone else other than me would be in this place at this hour! lol

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
So You Should Start To Take Your Pct After Your Last Winny Shot. Even If You Stopped Taking Your Test Weeks Before That

W

wolfyEVH

STATE CHAMP said:
So You Should Start To Take Your Pct After Your Last Winny Shot. Even If You Stopped Taking Your Test Weeks Before That

you should plan your cycle to where you start PCT when most drugs are out of your system (although still detectable in your for months)...thats why you stop deca a week before test, because its halflife is longer than test....

W

wolfyEVH

gqSUPERMANnyc said:
what is PCT?

Post Cycle Therapy......., clomid and nolvadex after you finish your cycle. You body isnt producing any testosterone after a few weeks on steroids.......you need PCT to help get your Test going as quickly as possible else you can pretty much say goodbye to your gains, as well as the ability to get your dick up