©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A few Qs re: d-bol

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Gents...I'm in the process of collecting gear for my next cycle which will begin in February. This would be my 7th cycle, but my first time with dbol.

The pills I have are 50 mg, which from everything I've read, is probably more than I need in a single dose. So, my questions:

a) I know the half-life of dbol is very very short, so i doesnt appear to be a good plan to simply take a 50 mg tab every other day. Has anyone tried cutting dbol tabs in half? Do they crumble, or is this a typical way of 'dividing' the dose?

b) Due to the short half-life, do most of you take it an hour before your workout for maximum impact?

c) Do you take it on non-workout days? I tend to work out on weekdays and take the weekends off. Would it be wasted on weekends, or should I take it anyway before a large protein-based meal?

If it helps, I will be stacking this with sus and primo, and using hcg throughout my cycle (as I always do.)

Thanks, men.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
you can cut in half and drink with grapefruit juice to extend the half life. i would at least take half every 8hrs or upon waking up and before sleep. You could start out at a lower dose.. 5mg daily was used as an androgen replacement back in the 50's and 60's, so a god start is anywhere from 10mg-25mg and 25mg daily being the norm. itbdepends on how well you respond to dht based aas as well. i would advise an anti e because a high dose daily can result into chest issues and the conversion to estro will really bloat you.

i woukd wait for some of the main guys on the board to give better advice, but thats what works for me.

25mg mornings and nights daily with grapefruit juice and you will gain size if you eat well. wont lie, it can be all water bloat too.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I have never ran less than 40mg per day in any cycle. I would run the 50 mg a day cutting the pill and taking both morning and evening. Drink alot of water and run a liver cleanser. I like liv52 from Himalaya . Run for 6 weeks and you should yield some nice gains.

Bear

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Whether or. If you can divide it will depend on how it was made. Some labs use presses that aren't high enough pressure to really make the tablet hard enough. If that's the case the tablet can crumble when you try to cut it in half. When I get a batch of those that I wanna make into smaller doses, I just crush them up in the morning and separate the powder into 2 equal(ish) piles of powder. Throw one in a glass with some liquid and drink it down. Save the other for later in a folded post-it note.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have to break them 1/4 they kill my stomach at first any higher
With 100% real pure dbal you don't need much to grow like mad. I am used to 5mg dbal - old school

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If a problem take a look at Ashop
Great pure 10mg
Think a few other suppliers sell them also

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
Since its a first go with the compound I would split a.m and pre workout and see how the your body reacts but me personally I have tried split and all at once. I wound up favoring it all at once 60-90 min pre workout. (3-5k mg taurine to avoid the killer back pumps and TONS of water)
good ol dbol. . Its been a loooong time.. good times though. .

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I've found 1/2 dose on off days with a full dose preworkout on lifting day was just as effective as full doses each day and reduces the amount of orals you take. Orals are a great way to reduce the catabolic hormones glucocorticoids, which are elevated during strenuous training.