©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's up AnaSci!

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
Hello everyone,

New member here following protocol introducing myself. Joined AnaSci to educate myself further, contribute to the community and maybe meet some good people along the way

Quick stats
32yo
5'9
225-230 usually
training 4-5 days a week
current cycle-
300test ace ew
300tren ace ew
300mast p ew
Its a tri blend I do 1cc M W F
caber .5 2x ew

Training style more moderate weight high reps
goal- to live a long healthy lifestyle and maybe compete for the first time for fun in 2016. I have no interest in becoming the next Mr Olympia more or less my focus is on the busine$$ side of health if anything.
At the moment im on a small cut 220lbs in avi now. Just trying to get ahead of my competition for the 198 category.

Hoping to learn some deiting/training and any other things that may help along the way.

T5

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
Thanks for having me guy's!
Looking foward to the journey.

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
You look good brother! Great place to learn and get. no bs answers. Welcome to the board!

Thank you sir much appreciated! can't wait to dial down and really peel up. I have no problem bulking but this is my first time actually trying to dial down to my true muscle.
And needless to say that's what I like to hear no BS only the real here my friend:headbang:

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
Welcome to ANASCI Tek5! Nice to have you with us,,,good intro!

ASHOP!
I just have to personally thank you sir you were my first cycle ever three years ago test cyp bulkan!
12 weeks gained 19 lbs. Looked pretty good.
Man your gear definitely has a different quality and changed my life at that time. It was a memorable experience. :headbang:
T5