©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Freggin source boards!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
So, in my quest to find GH I often slum through "source" boards. For those who are new, they are discussion forums that have no real discussion besides AAS and are packed with sources. Sounds like a dream come true? It's not because every wanna be duche bag has an opinion and the mods are just there for the free shit.

To my never ending disappointment I often try to share something only to be flamed by some ass clown who doesn't know his elbow from a wrist watch. It is boards like these that make me appreciate the maturity of anasci and how quickly focktards are shown the door.

Hats off to Anasci and the mods to making this a place I want to visit!

Hawk

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
So, in my quest to find GH I often slum through "source" boards. For those who are new, they are discussion forums that have no real discussion besides AAS and are packed with sources. Sounds like a dream come true? It's not because every wanna be duche bag has an opinion and the mods are just there for the free shit.

To my never ending disappointment I often try to share something only to be flamed by some ass clown who doesn't know his elbow from a wrist watch. It is boards like these that make me appreciate the maturity of anasci and how quickly focktards are shown the door.

Hawk

Agreed! Anasci is the first board I found when I was looking. This board is the only one I stick to. Alot of great guys on here with vast amount of knowledge.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Amen to that brother!!!

I haven't frequented any of those boards in over 10 years now. Just no real need really...and surely they are packed with not only huge d-bags but probably other types we want to stay away from.

They used to intrigue me when I was new to the game and "looking". But those days are long gone fortunately.

This place is no doubt above all the rest!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I used to frequent them many years ago and sounds like nothing has changed. Glad I no longer waste a single second with them as I have no reason to look elsewhere. Admin here is top notch, great sponsors, and great members. Like I've said before, I take the advise of 2 here than 1000 others on any other board. Not the biggest but by far the best

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Anasci and PM are my only go to boards. Primarily Anasci as I am familiar with the people here and can find and share info that is tried and true. No bro science or b.s. attitudes.

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
I never understood the bashing and flaming of one another. The scammers and liars. ..huhhhh ive had my share of bs in my quest so I feel you 1000%.
Hence is why I became a lurker. Plenty times I would want to help and contribute but because of the "ASSHATS", I never felt the want to.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

Hawk
Very well said, brother. I don't even go to the other boards anymore, because of that same bs. Everything is kept in check here...

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
When I first started looking to learn about supplements and what all each did and which were beneficial versus just basically rice powder I had started on a pro hormone forum thinking because they were in the grey area I was somehow in the clear but the more I learned I got more and more interested in the injectables and how they took less of a toll on the over all body, which lead me to ANASCI. Through this board I have had the pleasure of actually meeting one of the members here as well as learning the do's and don'ts of the aas side. The knowledge and ease of help here has been a breath of fresh air. Coming in not knowing a single thing about aas and being nervous to post, this board has been a blessing in my search for knowledge. Thank you to all here at ANASCI that help so willingly.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Things have changed A LOT since the good ole' days....but everything does I guess.

I only lurke here, PM, and one other board every now and again. Too old for the drama anymore...lol

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Anasci is perfect size and its members for the most are on point, IMO PM is to big and there is to much mis info. there. Hopefully Anasci stays this size, its a great place to be.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I use to be on a few small boards years ago and posted because they felt like a family and I trusted everyone. Had to take a leave of absence from our lifestyle for several years. Since my family issues are over I have been looking for a board that has good people and info. To be honest this one is the best place Ive been and Ive been watching and looking for quite some time. Very nice....AR