©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low test level after PCT

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
hello

need help with What to do here

after quite a long cycle 5 months more and less 6 weeks I decided to come out of gear and start some PCT.

Did a course of of Nolvadex For 4 weeks with 2 weeks HCG at 2000iu per week. Also been on GH at 6iu ED. Following that I taking some letro at 0.6ED to get rid of some lumps in My right nipple (which is improving with letro ). Have also been taking a test booster mix of zinc vit d and mucuna pruriens.

Today after 6 weeks been in PCT I Did a blood test to check testosterone levels and it came below normal range ... Damn Im Just 33yo!

What shall I do? Ti seems My nuts are Not recovered ! Shall I be Talk to a doctor For HRT?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
This is common. You may be able to recover (to the LOW end of the range, 350 or so) or possibly fully (unlikely). It happens.
I suggest repeating the PCT protocol and adding every morning:
Vitamin D (2 5000 caps)
Cod Liver Oil 1gm
Zinc (at bedtime).

When we use these powerful hormones, we sometimes fail to see the long term implications. I think you'll be just fine, be patient, stay OFF for a while.
(I gained 15 lbs after a failed PCT, lost NO size and had no erectile dysfunction, (my gonads stayed large and plump - lucky I guess).
Keep us up to date on how you do.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
This is common. You may be able to recover (to the LOW end of the range, 350 or so) or possibly fully (unlikely). It happens.
I suggest repeating the PCT protocol and adding every morning:
Vitamin D (2 5000 caps)
Cod Liver Oil 1gm
Zinc (at bedtime).

When we use these powerful hormones, we sometimes fail to see the long term implications. I think you'll be just fine, be patient, stay OFF for a while.
(I gained 15 lbs after a failed PCT, lost NO size and had no erectile dysfunction, (my gonads stayed large and plump - lucky I guess).
Keep us up to date on how you do.

Damn have got a contest planned in may :(((

Might do more tests next week to find out whats Going on (dhea lsh fsh )

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Damn have got a contest planned in may :(((

Might do more tests next week to find out whats Going on (dhea lsh fsh )

same happened here. I saw my doc and well he ended up placing me on trt .

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
hello

need help with What to do here

after quite a long cycle 5 months more and less 6 weeks I decided to come out of gear and start some PCT.

Did a course of of Nolvadex For 4 weeks with 2 weeks HCG at 2000iu per week. Also been on GH at 6iu ED. Following that I taking some letro at 0.6ED to get rid of some lumps in My right nipple (which is improving with letro ). Have also been taking a test booster mix of zinc vit d and mucuna pruriens.

Today after 6 weeks been in PCT I Did a blood test to check testosterone levels and it came below normal range ... Damn Im Just 33yo!

What shall I do? Ti seems My nuts are Not recovered ! Shall I be Talk to a doctor For HRT?

We are working on HRT cream to put on forearms each day to maintain healthy test counts. Keep healthy guy around 700 to 900 count. Will keep you posted friend.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
We are working on HRT cream to put on forearms each day to maintain healthy test counts. Keep healthy guy around 700 to 900 count. Will keep you posted friend.

wow just with a cream without pinning?

RAGE2

Dec 29, 2015
Yes. The cream has testosterone in it that gets in your blood through the skin. You put it on the inner arm areas.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
no matter what i have done for pct after any cycle my nuts are still extremely small and never recover. i did 10 shots of omni, 1x wk when i was like 19 yrs old and didnt know about pct. they have been small for as long as i can remember, really small. no matter what i use for pct now they never grew. i really dont mind that much bc they just get in the way. i have gotten my sperm tested and my dr said that they are small and i ejaculate only half of whats normal as far as volume. not sure why or if it was from that 1st cycle i did or not.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I'll wait another two weeks before redoing all tests..meanwhile I repeat a cycle of HCG 2000IU EOD and add clomid to Nolva hopefully the situation will improve