©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crashing Anadrol.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Made some Anadrol in peg300 added a like heat and it went into solution. About 10 seconds later it crashed right before my eyes. So I decided to cut the dosage from 50mg/ml to 25mg/ml and it crashes again.

Anybody have experience mixing Anadrol in solution?

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
Yes, but I use guaiacol at 20%, ba at 5%, bb 20%.
And the rest is carrier oil. It's a lot of solvents but that anadrol is a notch. Holds at 50mg.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
I could never ingest BB, one drop in a glass of judge had me puking.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Irish gave you an inj recipe. What you should have done is added 1g drol to 8.4ml of PEG 300, slowly heated the beaker in boiling water and constantly stirring till dissolved. Allowed to cool and slowly added 10.5ml Everclear. This would have given you a solution an not a suspension dosed 50mg/ml.

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
Oh, sorry! Yeah, that is for injection!
Lol!
For oral, I use a suspension like ora plus.
To make 50mg anadrol at 50ml.
Just add 50ml of ora plus, them pour in 2.5 grams anadrol. No heat required.
Shake the bottle up and the anadrol is suspended in the solution.
For me suspensions are so much easier, then solutions. Just shake them before each dose.
It's like taking a spoonful of 50mg raw anadrol every dose!

Last edited:

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Either way. A suspension or a solution. You still have to ingest it. Gonna taste like shit either way. The mg/ml will be the same. Both need to be shaken before dosing.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Either way. A suspension or a solution. You still have to ingest it. Gonna taste like shit either way. The mg/ml will be the same. Both need to be shaken before dosing.

I'm not worried about taste, BB actually causes me to puke.

It's weird that so many sites claim that Anadrol will hold at 50mg/ml in peg300.. They lied lol

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Ya...thought anadrol could only be oral??? I know many orals can be injectable though...

wideback

Mar 1, 2013
Golds gym
This works every time. INJ. Adrol
MCT OIL-3ml
Castor oil-2ml
EO-6 ml
Guaiacol-4ml
B.B.-4ml
Powder-1gr
BA- 2ticks under .5ml

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
may I ask where or what brand of MCT oil are you guys using? I may switch from gso to mct.

for oral I just purchased size OOO gel caps which holds 1ml and I use the dropper to fill it. Not sure if I want to inj anadrol daily but I may test the waters.

JJBones

Jul 10, 2015
Yes, but I use guaiacol at 20%, ba at 5%, bb 20%.
And the rest is carrier oil. It's a lot of solvents but that anadrol is a notch. Holds at 50mg.

Fancy meeting you here. I got Anadrol and Superdrol to hold at 11% Guaiacol, 20% BB and 2% BA with half GSO and half Castor oil. I wish I had known about injectable Anadrol and Superdrol years ago. If you haven't tried Superdrol ... order the powders from our friend ... at 300 micrograms/days does more than tren at 500 mg/week. I will never use orals again!

Mark Whiseley

May 23, 2016
som bro told me a reciep for 100ml
5 gms of powder
2 mls of BA (2%)
20mls of BB (20%)
8mls of Guiacol (11%)
20mls of castor oil (30%)
45.75mls of GSO
some said for a 50/50 oil and guiacol but i think its enough already
plus, for me, injects' result is better than oral

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
I’m looking for a injectable anadrol recipe with bb, ba , Gso and the lowest percent possible of Guiacol as I have had bad arise effects from it . Anyone out there have any experience with a 100 ml at 50mg using the lowest amount of Guiacol or maybe even without this solvent , Andy advice would be great .

KingLinc

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
May 13, 2020
You don't need the Guicol. \we make ours with MCT oil , BB, and BA
you need to make sure you get it past the melting point for it to stay in solution. You can't guess how hot you've gotten it. Knowing melting points and how hot you get it is more important. We use a benchmark hotplate stirrer with 9 settings. You will have to figure out how hot each setting gets to set it at the accurate temp