©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Problem aspirating

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Has anyone had trouble aspirating? I took my second inject of test today and had a hard time pulling back on the plunger. I had the feeling of being vacumed????? Input appreciated thanks, Clint

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
You Only Have To Pull Back Enough To See If There Is Any Blood. How Far Are You Pulling? And Where Are You Injecting

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I could pull the plunger back a little and then it wanted to suck back in. In the cheek. It was under a vacume i don't know why??

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
It will be tough to do, especially with one hand. Just pull back a little bit, intil you see a bubble of air in the tip. If there is blood instead of air, your in a bad spot. If its in a vein, the vacuum will be less because the blood is pressurized.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
sounds normal to me if you were in a vein you would have sucked up blood

Last edited:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I have never hit a vein, but I have heard that you will easily know. The plunger will fairly easily pull back and blood will enter. A large vein or artery the plunger will almost push back itself.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I have gon through a vein once and after the shot when I pulled out I pissed out blood , pressure on the spot and all wes well I did bruise thoe.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
if your in the muscle, it should be fairly resistant to pull back on. You will see little bubbles form. if you hit a vein or artery, you will have little resistance when you aspirate and the syringe will fill with blood. Tiny air bubbles = ok. Blood = not ok.
:)

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Thanx for the input all, I took the first inject in my thigh and had no resistence in aspirating, got bubbles. This was my second inject and i hadn't read about difficulty in aspirating, thought i'd ask. Clint

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I couldn't pull back enough to tell. I figured if i was in a vein or artery it would have pulled back easily and i would have drawed blood. Clint