©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust/tren advice

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i just got my order from ip gear. i love them and my labs proved how good they are.

i have 9000mgs of sust, and 4000mg of tren ent.
i was gonna run a light 10 wk cycle of 900sust/400 tren wk

i havent ran a sust cycle in a while and was wondering how i should run it bc of the diff esters in it. should i go every 3/4 days at 450mg per shot? or just go 1 shot per week at 900mg? same with tren e. i was gonna just go 400mg once per week but if im gonna do the sust numerous times a week then i dont mind splitting up the tren with it. i was tryin to avoid pinning alot if poss but i have no problem with pinning. i just want best results. also should i front load like normal?

ty in advance for feedback

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
thx guys. ill go eod.
i figure ill go 300sust/150 tren e per shot. i do have some extra that i have from alin to make up the last week if short. the thing is i dont sleep good. i nap alot. just get an hr or so then wake up soaked. and my diet is not clean at all. i know how important they both are. on the night my girl cooks i do eat very clean, other than that i eat alot of pizza. im also on 3iu daily of blue tops and the fat is burning off like crazy. i add 20mcg of t3. for the last 3 weeks ive taken 50mg of dbol, and last week 50mg of anadrol. but cutting out both of them now and just gonna go with the test/ tren. should i cut out the gh/ t3 also? i want to gain about 10-15 lbs. right now im stuck at 215-220 lbs but everyday my abs look better so i know im leaning out.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Agree with Mag. I always pin just about everything eod, unless its all short esters then i go every day. Your levels will always be much more stable and consistant the more frequent you pin...in turn keeping estrogen levels on an even keel. It works, trust me on this as i am a gyno sensitive individual who has far fewer problems from pinning every 24-48 hours as opposed to once or twice a week

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
When I saw the words light I was like whew whats heavy?
Not knocking you my friend to each his own. But have you really got the best and plateaued out of lower doses? Just curious not trying to judge.
Btw in regards to the question stable levels are best so a split dose would be my guess on the most beneficial way to run it.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
well i say light bc im going 10 weeks instead of the usual 16. also bc of the cycles i read that some of you guys do that are alot heavier. i am plateaued right now at around 215-220. im usually around 230-240 lean. i am eating alot more now although its not clean except when my girl makes dinner a few times a week. even with the dbol and anadrol im not gaining weight but i am way stronger. i was able to max out at 450lbs on the hammer strength bench press yesterday. i know im leaning out and gaining muscle but the scale isnt showing it. i always have to cruise between cycles also bc of low test levels. im also gyno prone and doing tamoxifen e3days @ 20mg. i usualy use cyp and not sust at all. also the gear i have been using was all diff manufacturers bc i had alot from the last auction i won. now i have all the same ip gear so can tell whats doing what and not guessing if its good gear or not.