©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with "all glass" vials with snap-off tops...

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I have 10 all glass vials of hcg, and I'm used to the vials with the rubber stopper-tops. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about how to use these properly.

Do I just put a glove on and snap the top off? Do they break cleanly and easily?

And then once I add the bariostatic water - does that mean I have to use the whole vial at once? I mean, how would I store it otherwise?

And how do I get the slin needle deep enough into this little vial to upload all of the liquid?

Sorry for sounding like an idiot...but this is a "New Thing" for me!

Thanks guys....

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Use a pair of scissors to score the top and usually I use to have a few empty sterile bottles laying around if mix together and inject into the bottle. I'd use a larger syringe to back fill a slin pin

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just like phoe said. If your going to continue to use ampoules, you may want to get a scorer. In a pinch, a jig saw blade for tile works well and just snap with a pen cap

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
snap them off with a pen cap, they also make a amp top opener you can buy on many syringe sites. It will score the amp and go over the top and breaks them nice and clean.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
For my Norma amps, I use either an amp opener to score it...or a dremel tool with a fine diamond tipped point

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Remember - light fingers
I have crushed so many
I score mine good and flick it

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
I've used the omnadrens 250. Never had a problem with them. Just popped the top. Really didn't have to score it. The same with the testoprim.

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
Take a look on youtube, search for "ampule" and you will see quite a few different examples of safely opening them. That's what these are btw, ampules, it's a little easier to say than "all glass vials with snap off tops." :p

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Take a look on youtube, search for "ampule" and you will see quite a few different examples of safely opening them. That's what these are btw, ampules, it's a little easier to say than "all glass vials with snap off tops." :p

Smart-ass :action-smiley-055:

(But you're right!)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have 10 all glass vials of hcg, and I'm used to the vials with the rubber stopper-tops. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about how to use these properly.

Do I just put a glove on and snap the top off? Do they break cleanly and easily?

And then once I add the bariostatic water - does that mean I have to use the whole vial at once? I mean, how would I store it otherwise?

And how do I get the slin needle deep enough into this little vial to upload all of the liquid?

Sorry for sounding like an idiot...but this is a "New Thing" for me!

Thanks guys....

Go to your local hardware store and by a small industrial file. Use this to lightly score the necks of your amps. Grab a rag,,hold firmly and the necks should snap rather cleanly.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I always used a file and scratched the neck as was mentioned. Some amps just pop off with ease and some brands I found to be a bit of a bitch. The worst is when they just break all to pieces and your stuff is in a little pool on the counter top :banghead:

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
I always used a file and scratched the neck as was mentioned. Some amps just pop off with ease and some brands I found to be a bit of a bitch. The worst is when they just break all to pieces and your stuff is in a little pool on the counter top :banghead:

Maybe thats a sign that you need to slow down on taking that stuff. Lol:D

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yep, my experience as well. Organon sust amps seem to just pop off, but the Bayer Schering and Norma Test Enanthate amps require scoring unless... you want to watch it shatter or splinter all over the place.