©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How much test do you take offseason

Firemike36

Donating Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Just wanted to poll you guys to see what your upper limits are as far as Test goes. I tend to stay between 500-750mg/wk of Enanthate (works best for me). Thinking of venturing a bit higher but wanted to get some opinions to see if the move upward would be productive. what do you guys think?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
From here on out it's going to be very low doses of Test for me. 125-150mg a week or less, regardless of the cycle or whether I'm on cycle or just cruising. I'm too sensitive to E2 conversion, and even at 250mg a week I need an AI. And the higher my Test is, the more intense the sides get from the other compounds I'm running(Tren, etc.).

When I get back on, hopefully in a few weeks, I'm going to go the opposite direction of most guys. I'm going to see how LOW I can take my Test and keep everything functioning well while still making gains. I'm almost positive I can go down to 75mg/wk with no issues. Not sure what's gonna happen under that, but if I can get down to 25 or 50mg/wk with no issues, then that's where it's going to stay from here on out. I want to try and cut down on doses, sides, and ancillary meds from here on out. For the sake of longevity, more is not going to be better. IMHO, of course. Plus it's easier on the bank account.

Firemike36

Donating Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
I appreciate the input gentlemen, thank you. Im going to pop it up for about six weeks or so and see what happens. In case youre curious, Im running it with some 200 mg Primo (@ 400/wk) and some generic chinese HGH (4ius/day M-F). Weight right now my body weight fluctuates between 271-275 so we'll see what happens :)

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
From here on out it's going to be very low doses of Test for me. 125-150mg a week or less, regardless of the cycle or whether I'm on cycle or just cruising. I'm too sensitive to E2 conversion, and even at 250mg a week I need an AI. And the higher my Test is, the more intense the sides get from the other compounds I'm running(Tren, etc.).

When I get back on, hopefully in a few weeks, I'm going to go the opposite direction of most guys. I'm going to see how LOW I can take my Test and keep everything functioning well while still making gains. I'm almost positive I can go down to 75mg/wk with no issues. Not sure what's gonna happen under that, but if I can get down to 25 or 50mg/wk with no issues, then that's where it's going to stay from here on out. I want to try and cut down on doses, sides, and ancillary meds from here on out. For the sake of longevity, more is not going to be better. IMHO, of course. Plus it's easier on the bank account.
I'm with you on this bro! I had to recently cut a cycle short due to breathing issues and it still hasn't resolved itself. Plus I'm on my third course of Antibiotics. Also, I'm ridiculously sensitive to estrogen as well and with my prostate issues, it just makes best sense.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm on trt year round 200 mg's every 5 days per doctors orders. Works out to be 280 mg's a week I believe

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I cruise/trt on 250mg a week. Been doing that for years. When I cycle, usually 2x a year, I will go up in dose and add in another compound.