AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Powerball
Old
  (#1)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

Powerball - 01-08-2016, 09:32 PM

$800 million dollars and counting
WTF
Think I would treat every one to a cycle or 3 in a Mexican resort on the beach for a few months

Old
  (#2)
MattG
AnaSCI VET

01-08-2016, 10:09 PM

Im in on a 28 person poll at work...lump sum after taxes is over 6 million. I could easily retire on that. God, would that ever be fantastic!

Use code "MattG" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Old
  (#3)
custom creation
Banned

01-08-2016, 10:26 PM

I bought 20! I'll start a huge lab with my winnings!

Bear

Old
  (#4)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

01-09-2016, 07:36 AM

Is this the richest US lottery jackpot ever? Almost seems like it has to be.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#5)
101st Ranger

01-09-2016, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
Is this the richest US lottery jackpot ever? Almost seems like it has to be.
Yeah. And it may well top 1 billion before the drawing.

Pure insanity bro lol. I gotta go buy some tickets now haha

Old
  (#6)
chrisr116
AnaSCI VET

01-09-2016, 01:29 PM

I haven't bought a lottery ticket in years, until last night...

Old
  (#7)
Phoenixk2
AnaSCI VET

01-09-2016, 02:25 PM

Up to $900,000,000.00 now

Old
  (#8)
aon1

01-09-2016, 06:01 PM

That kind of money would change the winners entire community, I just want half mill be fine for me.

Old
  (#9)
lycan Venom

01-09-2016, 07:17 PM

If i won all that money... i would only keep maybe 2 million. That is much more than i need to be abke to buy a decemt house, a few new vehicles, put my kids in college and the rest in a gov. Bond and not touch for 20yrs which would yield me another million or more.

The rest of that ridiculous amount i would have to buy a bunch of land every where and build homes and help needy people. Start a real charitable organization that really helps the people in need. Maybe start up a company and give al the homeless and vets jobs that actually pay great. Create one of the best colleges in the world and give away free education! Ooohh and lobby to change gun laws because OBAMA and those anti A2 pussies can suck a fat one.

Ii is so fucking sickening how greedy and selfish people are. Coming from a lower class poor and naybe middle class before the recession economic tier, i couldnt ever want a mansion, private jet, or over lriced lavush stuff.. I want to be humble and die knowing that i was a real man and tried to make a difference in society.

Old
  (#10)
101st Ranger

01-09-2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
If i won all that money... i would only keep maybe 2 million. That is much more than i need to be abke to buy a decemt house, a few new vehicles, put my kids in college and the rest in a gov. Bond and not touch for 20yrs which would yield me another million or more.

The rest of that ridiculous amount i would have to buy a bunch of land every where and build homes and help needy people. Start a real charitable organization that really helps the people in need. Maybe start up a company and give al the homeless and vets jobs that actually pay great. Create one of the best colleges in the world and give away free education! Ooohh and lobby to change gun laws because OBAMA and those anti A2 pussies can suck a fat one.

Ii is so fucking sickening how greedy and selfish people are. Coming from a lower class poor and naybe middle class before the recession economic tier, i couldnt ever want a mansion, private jet, or over lriced lavush stuff.. I want to be humble and die knowing that i was a real man and tried to make a difference in society.
Well said brother! Much respect for this post!

Old
  (#11)
Sully

01-10-2016, 12:25 AM

I got my $20 worth. Let's see what happens.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#12)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

01-10-2016, 01:25 AM

Sorry
It would be incredible not ever having to worry about money again
If I was able to put food on the table

Old
  (#13)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

01-10-2016, 01:39 AM

A nice big piece of stake for the family
I am tired of squirrel meat and pigeon
DDon't get me wrong - I am great full now - but a steak would be great

Old
  (#14)
Jonny

01-10-2016, 08:51 AM

Definitely be helping some of my friends on here and not, if I win.

Old
  (#15)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

01-10-2016, 09:29 AM

NO WINNER
$1300 million

Old
  (#16)
squatster
AnaSCI VET

01-10-2016, 10:03 AM

$1.3 billion

Old
  (#17)
Sully

01-10-2016, 10:32 AM

Me thinks this is getting a little out of hand. If I'm completely honest, the thought of winning that much money actually scares me. It's a full time job just managing that kind of money. I'm smart enough to know how much I don't know about having that kind of money. And it's going to be a steep learning curve for whoever wins. That's more than life changing. That's enough money to change the lives of generations of your family. That's the kind of money that puts a target on your back. That amount of money can literally define your existence.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

Old
  (#18)
101st Ranger

01-10-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Me thinks this is getting a little out of hand. If I'm completely honest, the thought of winning that much money actually scares me. It's a full time job just managing that kind of money. I'm smart enough to know how much I don't know about having that kind of money. And it's going to be a steep learning curve for whoever wins. That's more than life changing. That's enough money to change the lives of generations of your family. That's the kind of money that puts a target on your back. That amount of money can literally define your existence.
Indeed! And it's compounded by the fact that of the 45 participating states only 6 will protect your privacy. The other 39 publish the winner's information thus making anonymity impossible.

Privacy would be integral for success here, I believe. Fortunately, I live in one of the 6 states that's protects your privacy.

Old
  (#19)
chicken_hawk
AnaSCI VIP

01-10-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
I had that same discussion with my buddy on Tuesday. I would prefer to win just a few million because of the headache like you mentioned of having my entire life being defined by money. You lost all the free*** you were supposed to gain by winning. Winning just a few mill and most gets widdled down through taxes and then you pay off your bills, your mom's bills, set up some college funds for your kids and you are left with a really large savings. So, much better.

Hawk

PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Last edited by chicken_hawk; 01-10-2016 at 11:47 AM.

Old
  (#20)
aon1

01-10-2016, 11:56 AM

I would absolutely be better off with a few million but i have to admit the thought of the no limits that much money would bring would be fun for a few weeks before it totally changed everything about who you are.