©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 197 - Sat March 5th - Dos Anjos vs McGregor

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Dos Anjos is a beast! He's knocked off the top fighters in the division except for Khabib Nurmagomedov...

- Donald Cerrone by TKO
- Anthony Pettis by Unanimous Decision for the title
- Nate Diaz by Unanimous Decision
- Ben Henderson by KO
- Jason High by TKO
- LOST to Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Donald Cerrone by Unanimous Decision

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I haven't been a Connar fan but he has backed up everything he has said he would do. I think a move up in weight is good and he has a legit shot at winning that belt

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I haven't been a Connar fan but he has backed up everything he has said he would do. I think a move up in weight is good and he has a legit shot at winning that belt

I have to disagree my friend...I think RDA is going to put a beating on him. The big thing going for McGregor is a 3 inch reach advantage but I'm still picking RDA by KO!

Attachments

• UFC 196 - Sat March 5th - Dos Anjos vs McGregor.JPG
    UFC 196 - Sat March 5th - Dos Anjos vs McGregor.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 32

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I can't wait fo this fight, it should be a good one. They are both awesome fighters. RDA has totally changed his conditioning from his beginning UFC days.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
McGregor is getting carried away with himself. He's been talking about moving up again after this and taking on Lawler...BAD idea! He would punch Robbie and Robbie would unload heavy shots!

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Yea, RDA is going to be a tough fight for him, he needs to focus 100% on him first.

Who do you guys have on the Holm vs Tate fight?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I've got Holm. An 18 time world boxing champion with a 5" reach advantage...that's going to be hard to beat! Tate's only chance is if she can take her down and keep her there which I don't think is going to happen.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I'm thinking the same as you, bio. I didn't know she had that much of a reach on Tate, that will play huge imo. Plus, if Rhonda couldn't get her down, Tate will need a major mess up by Holm to get her on the ground. I think she will be too strong for Tate as well.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
When I read that yesterday I was SO disappointed. Nate Diaz is replacing RDA. Should be a good fight...Diaz has a 2" reach advantage with the arms and McGregor has a 2" reach advantage with the legs.

Attachments

• UFC 196 - McGregor vs Diaz.JPG
    UFC 196 - McGregor vs Diaz.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 21

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Yea, this should be an interesting fight against Diaz because he has an awkward fighting style on his stand-up game.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I can't wait for the weigh in..LOL! Diaz won't take any of Connor's shit! I hope they have enough people to pull those two apart!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've been so disappointed in these big Mcgregor fights as of late. First ALDO and now Dos ANJOS. I think it will be an interesting fight but I'm not that hyped other than Mcgregors reputation is on the line,,,since no belt is up for grabs.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I've been so disappointed in these big Mcgregor fights as of late. First ALDO and now Dos ANJOS. I think it will be an interesting fight but I'm not that hyped other than Mcgregors reputation is on the line,,,since no belt is up for grabs.

Dana said he was thinking of making this fight for a lightweight interim belt, which I think is just for marketing purposes because RDA isn't going to be out that long.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Tomorrow night! Still a good night of fights but not the same without RDA. Sadly Diaz barely got a fight camp in so his chances are a lot slimmer than if he had a full fight camp.

Part of me would like to see Diaz slap him around but the other part wants Conor to win so we can see RDA vs McGregor!

McGregor is already talking about fighting Robbie Lawler next...he better wake up from that dream! He might actually be faster than Robbie but Lawler will take his punches and then deliver the big KO!!

Dana White not against Conor McGregor fighting for 170 title: 'Conor is hard to deny these days' - MMA Fighting