©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NFL Playoffs

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Playoffs start today...Who do you guys got?!

KC vs HOU (Obviously I got my boys Chiefs...Looking to break the drought since '93!!)

CIN vs PIT (I got Cincy on this one...I think they're just playing better football over all.)

SEA vs MIN (Going with Sea on this one...Just a better team and if they can shut down Peterson what else does Min have?!)

GB vs WAS (Both teams are nothing overly special...GB has no passing game right now and WAS has no running game. Looking to see Cousins in WAS have a good game though.)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
:sFun_hailtheking:11 STRAIGHT BABY...KC CHIEFS:sFun_hailtheking:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Officially most fucked up cheap shit shot game I've seen in recent years. Burfict ought to be suspended. POS. Pacman's extra 15 gave Pitt the FG. LOL. I'm a DIE HARD Steelers fan since childhood, so I was happy they won, but was ashamed for the game overall.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Playoffs start today...Who do you guys got?!

KC vs HOU (Obviously I got my boys Chiefs...Looking to break the drought since '93!!)

CIN vs PIT (I got Cincy on this one...I think they're just playing better football over all.)

SEA vs MIN (Going with Sea on this one...Just a better team and if they can shut down Peterson what else does Min have?!)

GB vs WAS (Both teams are nothing overly special...GB has no passing game right now and WAS has no running game. Looking to see Cousins in WAS have a good game though.)

Weighing in here late of course...
We know how the KC and PIT games went...

Seattle, I'm with you, better team overall.
Green Bay. WASH was/is in the worst division and beat losing teams. Beating GB would be a winning team victory, I don't see it happening.

Seattle 28 Minn 14
Green Bay 31 Wash 20

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Good call on Green Bay Grim.

Sad to see teams with long playoff droughts like the Bengals and Vikings give victory's away. But you know what? Maybe that's why they have long playoff droughts.

Pulling for the Chiefs and Cardinals now.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I don't even care if the Chiefs win the SuperBowl...Just want them to go into NE and house them like they did last year! Obviously sucks living in NE and being a Chiefs fan...Don't want to hear the shit if the Chiefs fall:rolleyes:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
I think the Chiefs will beat NE. The Jets put them away and that doesn't clear from the memory banks too quickly, and frankly NE is beatable in general at this point.
With Maclin injured and possibly not available, KC has to stack the receivers, get Kelce on the move and freed up to pump up their passing game. The defense has to clutter the middle of the pocket that Brady likes to step into for completions. He's much too good at reading blitzes for those to be very effective against NE offense.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I hate New England so that'd be great. I'd also love to see Peyton go out on top like Elway with another ring. But Carolina is on fire

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
You'd think that with NE throwing the ball on every single play the Chiefs would find some way to either get to the QB or cut off the throwing lanes. Brady's not accurate deep, but when you let him tear you apart 10 yards in and don't make adjustments you get dominated.

Unprepared defensive coordinator.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Against NE, you have got to force turnovers and capitalize off of them. No 2 ways about it.

Unless Den and Ari play flawless games, looks like a NE CAR Superbowl.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Ya, NE never got untracked the entire game. Arizona embarrassed themselves and Palmer played about the worst game I've seen from a QB since Marino's last game of his career in the playoffs. Pitiful preparation.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
The super Bowl will be another blowout. Denver will get hammered. Good news, I will be in Las Vegas at a party to watch it.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Denver's defense is pretty good, but it was the best in '77 too and the Cowboys hammered them.

Panthers should win easily, but if Denver can keep the offense on the field for more than 3 and outs, it should at least be a ball game until late in the 3rd or so.