©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

aromason questions

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Got into my doc over vacation and had him switch me over to aromason from my adex. I did this for a couple reasons 1 I think its good to not over do 1 medication, I've taken adex for a few years so time to change, the adex also doesn't help lipids.

My question is for you guys that run aromason regularly do you have any issues from using it? Just how strong is it as for dosing,doc put me on 25 a day I figure that's to much? Have any of you noticed a real difference compared to adex?

All input ,opinions are appreciated

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
There's a lot of different opinions on it. The best way to establish proper dosing is through bloodwork. What dose of Test are you on? How sensitive to estrogen are you?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I run 12.5 up to 500mg test. Trt that should be plenty but you'll never know until.you get bloods done. Aromasin eliminates around 85 estro at its saturation dose of 25mg/day.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Thanks for the replies that gets me a good starting point. I do plan to run bloodwork .I'm coming up on blast dose shortly around 500 test, plus my other cycle gear, I'm normally not real sensitive to estro but have found with me it really dependent on my diet more than anything else . I don't know if anybody else is like this but tolerances for meds and gear seems to constantly change up and down.

Last edited:

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I use 25 Mgs a day while on cycle. And that is minimum for me. But I'm very prone to E2 sides and have some gyno to begin with. Further, even when I'm off cycle I still have itching and use aromasin. It's pretty effective.

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
I run 12.5 up to 500mg test. Trt that should be plenty but you'll never know until.you get bloods done. Aromasin eliminates around 85 estro at its saturation dose of 25mg/day.

I think 12.5 is enough but it does depend on how sensitive you are and how much aromatizing products/dosage you are using. But like stated getting the bloods done will give you the answer. From what you have said I would start with 12.5 and get ur bloods done to see where your levels are.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I've used both 12.5 ed of liquid, and when I had caps.. I used 25 eod. I never had any estrogen issues while running it.

lazooo

Jan 15, 2016
Got into my doc over vacation and had him switch me over to aromason from my adex. I did this for a couple reasons 1 I think its good to not over do 1 medication, I've taken adex for a few years so time to change, the adex also doesn't help lipids.

My question is for you guys that run aromason regularly do you have any issues from using it? Just how strong is it as for dosing,doc put me on 25 a day I figure that's to much? Have any of you noticed a real difference compared to adex?

All input ,opinions are appreciated

I think any Dose up 500mg Test, you can take 0,25mg Aromasin eod

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Since switching over to aromason from the adex I've notice an issue my bloods come back at 19 on 25 a day and I get bloat pretty good maybe a little emo sides, only estro sides I ever really get. What gets me is I'm running test really low this cycle and aro is suppose to be stronger than adex so here's my question is it possible that I was on adex for so long that on top of the small test conversion I'm getting alot of adex rebound?
I've been adding in 1/2 adex every 3 days and it seems to take care of the issue but my estro numbers never come back at 19 on a lot more test than what I'm on so I shouldn't have to run that much ai . .....any thoughts?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Since switching over to aromason from the adex I've notice an issue my bloods come back at 19 on 25 a day and I get bloat pretty good maybe a little emo sides, only estro sides I ever really get. What gets me is I'm running test really low this cycle and aro is suppose to be stronger than adex so here's my question is it possible that I was on adex for so long that on top of the small test conversion I'm getting alot of adex rebound?
I've been adding in 1/2 adex every 3 days and it seems to take care of the issue but my estro numbers never come back at 19 on a lot more test than what I'm on so I shouldn't have to run that much ai . .....any thoughts?

How much Adex (dosage) were you taking before the Aromasin?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
How much Adex (dosage) were you taking before the Aromasin?

The most I ever ran was at 1 a day usually I could run a 1/2 a day then if I was getting bloat I could throw a whole one in and bloat would leave but my estro numbers were always single digit.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
What are the reference values range supposed to be with the lab you use? I know with my lab single digits would be way too low. I just got my lab results back and at 27 my estradiol was considered great. That's on 500mg Perrigo Test cypionate a week and 25mg HG aromasin every day. Total Test came back at over 3500 by the way.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Its within range but I'm getting a higher number than adex on a ton less test and I'm getting bloat . I will say on adex how many carbs I ran had more to do with how much adex I needed than how much test ,if im on keto half an adex will crash my estro and fuck me up even on higher test,but on low test and 25 a day aro I would think I should be with zero sides.
This I why I curious about rebound,maybe just me.

In comparison I ran a bad batch of rev 200 with 5 or 600 test ,and 1 adex per day with zero sides ,ran this for a month bloods came back with estro over 2400. It was stupid,bad rev recipe when first started, but zero estro sides.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Before anyone says it the tren in the rev throw a false positive for estro also but the batch had 100 percent of its estro in it so a good portion of that blood number was estro without sides.