©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new orleans is just plain awsome

P

pincrusher

well im back from vacation, thank god. after spending 3 days in baton rouge & 3 days in new orleans, im ready to start hittin the weights again.
i ate way to much food and drank entirely to much alcohol while in new orleans on bourbon st. i discovered an awsome dring with about 12oz of alcohol in a fishbowl you hang around your neck for total hands free drinking :D it was most awsome and needless to say i had quite a few of them. got to see a bunch of women flashing for beads on bourbon st, including my wife who i talked into it ;) will have to come up with a good reason to go back next year LOL

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
post some pictures if you have any (even if their are no breasts in them ) I have always wanted to go to new orleans.did you find acomadations very expensive

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
good to see your still alive, we thought wolfy got to you and well, violated ya. show the pics....

P

pincrusher

the wife took some pics but i dont have any of flashing females. when the wife did it, it was a spur of the moment thing and i didnt have the camera along, or i would have gotten a pic to post ;)

was expensive as hell to stay in new orleans. stayed at the omni cresent hotel and they didnt even have a water machine, everything was room service only. at least it was only 3 blocks to the french quarter where everything is at.
cant wait to go back again :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I don't get it. Anywhere else in the world it costs a bunch to see the goods, but a few hours in New Orleans and even women who go to church every Sunday will flash for some cheap plastic beads.

P

pincrusher

you are right about that DR. i was surprised at some of the women who flashed. even some women in their 60's flashed for those stupid plastic beabds you can buy for $1.99 a dozen.
it does make for a fun time though :D

i also found a great drink that involves a fishbolw sized container with a rope around it so you can hang it around your neck with a very long straw to make for hands free drinking. 64oz of pure bliss that had at least 18-24oz of alcohol in it :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
i also found a great drink that involves a fishbolw sized container with a rope around it so you can hang it around your neck with a very long straw to make for hands free drinking. 64oz of pure bliss that had at least 18-24oz of alcohol in it :D
Next time this needs to be a Vets from AnaSci trip. Tennessee isn't that far away.