©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some ideas

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Hey everybody. Ive been out of the game for about 5 yrs now. Had some family issues that really put me in a tailspin for awhile. Before that all happened I was really serious about my body and how far I could take it. I considered myself at 37 yrs old and after cycling for aprx. 8 yrs to be well rounded in most cycle types and how and when to use what. When I stopped I was 5'10" 245lbs. Now at 42 and really havnt done much to keep up with my body Im down to an embarrassing 200lbs. I wont even look in the mirror at this point. Anyway to make a long story short Im looking for some new ideas to spark that flame again on a good bulking cycle. I feel like Im at the beginning again so any ideas would be appreciated. I was thinking Test, Tren, d-bol to get things going. Whats your opinions. THANK YOU very much....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Havnt hit the pile steady for quite awhile. Like I said its like starting all over again. Havnt started my cycle yet. I definitaly need to bulk for sure. Maybe even a couple bulking cycles back to back or one long one switching compounds midway. Then shredding down to see what left as far as gains. Body fat honestly isnt a concern for me at this point. I have such anxiety from losing so much of the gains over the years I wont even take my shirt off in front of a mirror let alone check my BF. I just need to get my cycle ordered and jump back in head first before I retreat into another depressed state. Some of my best strength and muscle gains seem to have always come from d-bol, tren, and ofcourse with every cycle some sort of test. Kinda wanted some opinions on what else I could throw in maybe midway or even differant combos. Im open to any ideas. Thank You!!!!....AR....

Last edited:

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Btw thank you guys for looking at my thread. I realize alot of people just overlook people with 2 or 3 posts. Believe me once I feel a little more confortable with the family here you wont be able to shut me up. Lol Oh I also wanted to ask if or how much you guys think HGH would add to a cycle. I only ever used it once with average gains at most. As Ive been lurking for a few months now and really doing alot of research on it and esp. since Im older now I think I didnt run it long enough to really expect much. The more I read the more I think its probably a good idea to run it alot. Am I on the right track?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Honestly I'd wait till you get your training and diet on point before starting any anabolics. That being said, I'd use test and npp for my first run, maybe dbol or drol kick-start. I'd definately hold off on hgh till you get back in the groove. The extra money for food and anabolics will do more for you at this time than gh will.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
I agree with Magnus about getting your diet and training in order before cycling again, but if your going to cycle anyway yes I would say hgh would be a good addition to any cycle or to just stay on period if you can afford it.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
:yeahthat:
Honestly I'd wait till you get your training and diet on point before starting any anabolics. That being said, I'd use test and npp for my first run, maybe dbol or drol kick-start. I'd definately hold off on hgh till you get back in the groove. The extra money for food and anabolics will do more for you at this time than gh will.

:yeahthat: