©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Revised cycle for Spring - feedback appreciated

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
OK, so I have taken to heart alot of the advise given to me both on my last thread and via pms...here is my revised cycle for Feb-Apr. This is my 7th cycle, and I am looking both to bulk up for summer and for increased strength (entering my first powerlifting competition in early May.) As background, My bloods are checked monthly and I react poorly to tren.

Weeks 1-6

25 mg Dbol
350 Sustanon
400 Primobolan
100 Eq
10 iu slin

Weeks 7-12

Drop the Dbol, up the slin to 15 iu if I'm tolerating it OK.

20 iu HCG throughout the cycle and for 6 weeks afterwards.

Have at it.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Hey mc 2 things, are you running the slin ed? And I believe this thread is in the wrong place, that's probably why you aren't getting more responses.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Any AI? Or are you not estro prone?

I cannot comment on the slin, as I have no experience with it, but otherwise you look to have a solid and balanced cycle there.

Glad to see you throw in the primo and eq. You will benefit greatly from this I believe. I'm about to start a cycle with primo as well and I'm looking forward to it.

Best of luck brother.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This were I would have put the post
You arn't getting much response because nobody is here.
The place has been dead all month
What do we have 6 or 7 members active
I feel bad for the sponsors here - that are doing some killer sales and nobody here to buy the product
It will pick up soon enough

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
I can't really comment on the slin either I was just curious because I usually see people running it two weeks on two off but I'm sure you've researched it more than me.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I can't believe how strong you get from holo
My buddies father was a doctor and used to prescribe holo to him

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Yeah it's good stuff for strength gains only thing I can say which I'm sure you know since you've done a few cycles is be careful increasing the weight too rapidly because it's easy to hurt your joints