©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Snowmageddon

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Anyone else preparing for the mid Atlantic east coast snowpacalypse?

I'm in the "extreme zone" which is preparing for 50 mph winds and 24 inches of snow.

Fuck. All. That.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Pathetic thing is the news station are changing their stories every hour. They have no idea how bad, if at all the storm will be?

My area states 12-18" one hour and then 3-6" another hour:confused:

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Pathetic thing is the news station are changing their stories every hour. They have no idea how bad, if at all the storm will be?

My area states 12-18" one hour and then 3-6" another hour:confused:

This is often very typical of the east coast weatherman from what I've seen as well!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Anyone else preparing for the mid Atlantic east coast snowpacalypse?

I'm in the "extreme zone" which is preparing for 50 mph winds and 24 inches of snow.

Fuck. All. That.

Buckle down that hatch just in case. Plenty of food,,drink and a way to stay warm and you should be good to go.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Buckle down that hatch just in case. Plenty of food,,drink and a way to stay warm and you should be good to go.

I'm all over it. Heading out for extra groceries soon.

I don't mind being snowed in...but if I lose power, then I'll be pissed because I can't play Xbox during this crap.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Some Fuckers tried to steal my car yesterday. Destroyed the steering column and ignition. Crackheads. No car and a snow storm. How am I gonna get to the gym! :)

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Do you know what 'meteorologist' means in English? It means liar.

Lewis Black

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
We got 6-8". And no ice, which is the best part. It was all light powdery snow. Shoveled really easy. Not a big deal at all for us.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I don't know how much we've gotten so far but it's been snowing for hours. It's not a whole bunch, probably 4+ inches. But it's still coming and is expected to continue throughout the night and most of tomorrow. I'll give an update in the morning.