©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Well here's what Im gonna be doing in about 3 wks. I'm sometimes accused of running cycle's not quite on pace with the "norm" but I believe, at least in this game, we learn the most from trial and error and how our own bodies respond to each compound. So please feel free to flame, advise, or just throw your thoughts in there. My feelings can't be hurt and I'm always open to new or better ideas.THANKS....AR....

Weeks 1-6
Sust. 750mgs/ wk
D-bol 50mgs/ed
Tren 300mgs/wk

Weeks 7-12
Test E 600 mgs/wk
Anavar 20mgs/ed
Eq 300mgs/wk

Post cycle
Hcg 15,000iu with a 4 wk clomid taper. Nolvadex on hand throughout just in case. Also will have blood tests done mid cycle and post cycle to make sure that proposed post cycle therapy is appropriate.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Without knowing your cycle history, stats, goals.... this would be what to would do. Run 500-600mg eq as a base alongside test as base for the entire cycle. . Swap the tren for 600mg npp for the first half of the cycle. Run the dbol for the first 4 weeks.

For the second half, drop npp for tren, either 200mg test/600mg tren or 600mg trst/300mg tren. Add the var the last 4.weeks.

This setup will have you peaking at the cycles end, give you a4 week break from orals, and keeping the harsher tren at the end will be easier on the body.

Well here's what Im gonna be doing in about 3 wks. I'm sometimes accused of running cycle's not quite on pace with the "norm" but I believe, at least in this game, we learn the most from trial and error and how our own bodies respond to each compound. So please feel free to flame, advise, or just throw your thoughts in there. My feelings can't be hurt and I'm always open to new or better ideas.THANKS....AR....

Weeks 1-6
Sust. 750mgs/ wk
D-bol 50mgs/ed
Tren 300mgs/wk

Weeks 7-12
Test E 600 mgs/wk
Anavar 20mgs/ed
Eq 300mgs/wk

Post cycle
Hcg 15,000iu with a 4 wk clomid taper. Nolvadex on hand throughout just in case. Also will have blood tests done mid cycle and post cycle to make sure that proposed post cycle therapy is appropriate.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Sorry I forget Im new here. Ive trained basically my entire adult life. Stayed natural from about 18 until my late 20's. Switched to the Darkside for the last ten years. Recently I had a family issue that kinda left me without much motivation for a few years. The ten years training along side AAS my walk around weight at 5'10" was around 245. I would train down to a solid 225lbs. for various comps. During the last few years Ive eaten clean and didnt train like I should but have managed to stay around 205lbs at Im guessing 13% bf. My goals at this point is by this time next year Id like to hold a decent weight around 225lbs and as of now Im ok with the bf. Strength is also important to me. I really enjoy playing around with bench competitions etc. So at 225tlbs I could train down to the low 200's and place respectfully Im sure. My thinking with Tren Sust dbol first was to get the quick benefits of the Weight and strength gains from the tren and dbol along with the short acting test in the sust. Once the test levels were up the test E should be fine to keep levels even and I was thinking the EQ and the var at the end to keep at little more gains. As far as the orals for 4 wks. I just never responded well to a month of any compound. Maybe its mental but six weeks always just seemed to work better. Also just so you know my body a little better anytime I cycle after years of experimenting I have found I have to keep my test intake around double of any compounds like tren or eq or I seem to have some unwanted sides. I cant touch anything like deca or my willie is left for dead. I certainly appreciate your imput for sure and hope you dont stop. As I said earlier I love to hear opinions as Im not a bit too proud to try new or better ideas. Lmk what ya think bro and I have 3 wks to tweek this thing so keep it coming. Again THANK YOU!!!!....AR....

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
Swap it up...
Weeks 1-6
Test E. 750mgs/ wk
EQ 600mg/ wk
Var 50mg/day

Weeks 7-12
Sus 750mg/wk
Tren E 300/ wk
Dbol 30mg/ day

I always like to start with a bit more moderate drugs and switch to things with more kick half way through a cycle.