©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bad batch of testosterone and joint pain

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
So I have a group of four friends that all that the same batch of testosterone cypionate from a certain supplier, they have all complained of extreme joint pain while on the certain product. Have any of you ever known a bad batch of testosterone to cause extreme joint pain? It is been about a month since they told me about this but I just wanted to see if anyone knew how and why a bad batch of testosterone could cause these symptoms?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I would have edited to add this but it is off
You may want to talk to your supplier.
I like how you didn't leave the name of the supplier. Very honerable.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Is that all they are using? Sounds like sides from a few other compounds....AR....

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
The NIH's drug profile of test cyp cites sore joints as a potential side. I just wanted to throw that out there...for what it is worth, which may be very little mind you.

Personally, I've never heard a first hand account of this being a side solely from test use. In fact, as many have pointed out, it is much more commonly associated with AIs, as well as, low test in general.

Nonetheless, it still strikes me as odd that all four guys experienced this. Which, in short, tells me it is certainly a common variable to SOMETHING they are taking. So, what else are they on is the next logical question?

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
They better be running Anti E's if its really 2 or 3 grams of just test a week. Otherwise their gonna have a "D" cup real fast. No offense just sounds like something is off with the info. Maybe not just my two cc's....AR....

Last edited:

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
The NIH's drug profile of test cyp cites sore joints as a potential side. I just wanted to throw that out there...for what it is worth, which may be very little mind you.

Personally, I've never heard a first hand account of this being a side solely from test use. In fact, as many have pointed out, it is much more commonly associated with AIs, as well as, low test in general.

Nonetheless, it still strikes me as odd that all four guys experienced this. Which, in short, tells me it is certainly a common variable to SOMETHING they are taking. So, what else are they on is the next logical question?
These dudes are only taking the Test cyp from a certain supplier at 2-3 cc maybe 1 gram at most per week... True stories bros
Do you meamean 2 to 3 cc
Ot 2 to 3 grams per week

They better be running Anti E's if its really 2 or 3 grams of just test a week. Otherwise their gonna have a "D" cup real fast. No offense just sounds like something is off with the info. Maybe not just my two cc's....AR....

2-3 mg per week ?! Forgive me for being dense, but this is not a measurement that is making sense to me...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It is so tough to say
Some people get so strong so fast the joints and tendons arn't ready.
I know when I get to a certain weight my joints kill.
I also have a problem with holding water in me so my joints kill - but I am old as dirt
We're you able to talk to your supplier?
These guys should get back to you quickly and know what is going on

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
It is so tough to say
Some people get so strong so fast the joints and tendons arn't ready.
I know when I get to a certain weight my joints kill.
I also have a problem with holding water in me so my joints kill - but I am old as dirt
We're you able to talk to your supplier?
These guys should get back to you quickly and know what is going on
He kind of fell off the map around the same time

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
two things that kill my joints are winstrol and too much AI. Too Much winny and my joints hurt and muscles feel tight as hell. Too much AI and I get a little pissed off and just the joints hurt.