©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has Anyone seen diff.color corks on BD?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
one time gray stoppers.next time the green w/BDragon in the middle.
what was the deal with the gray stoppers. anyone got gray and green in their kitbag.
Just wondering...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
kell11 said:
one time gray stoppers.next time the green w/BDragon in the middle.
what was the deal with the gray stoppers. anyone got gray and green in their kitbag.
Just wondering...

No - but I wouldn't worry about it bro. If you got it from one of our sources, then you're in good shape. They may have simply ran out of one type of stopper and had to use another type.

P

pincrusher

here is a statement directly from BD'S website discussing the green stoppers:

RUBBER SEALS

Beginning with production in March 2005, all British Dragon Pharmaceuticals multidose vials are being made with green rubber seals, instead of gray. The seals are embossed with the initials "BD" at four points around the edge and have a dragon stamped in the center. See the example. Older products with gray rubber seals are expected to remain in circulation until approxiimately August, 2005

Attachments

• greenrubber.jpg
    greenrubber.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 16
P

pincrusher

here is some more info concerning the flip off tops:

TOPS

All British Dragon Pharmaceuticals multidose vials have plastic flip-off caps. Beginning in May, 2005, newly produced multidose vials are using a greater variety of colours. Individual products are assigned their own cap colour and have their name embossed on the cap along with the initials "BD". See the example. Older, non-specifically embossed caps are expected to remain in circulation until approximately September, 2005.

Attachments

• new_tops.jpg
    new_tops.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
ok ive got a question, id BD a actual pharmacy? ive heard there just a really advanced UGlab i was just pondering the fact...

P

pincrusher

Diesel said:
ok ive got a question, id BD a actual pharmacy? ive heard there just a really advanced UGlab i was just pondering the fact...
i copied this from a prior post i had made concerning this question:

here is a statement on british dragons website that should help explain exactly what they are since there seems to be some confusion as to if they are ug or pharmacy grade.
British Dragon is a Pharmaceutical Procurement Company. Products are made to our specifications and within our quality control guidelines. Products are independently quality-tested by British Dragon before release.

Due to International and local FDA regulations, products do not display a license number. However, the same stringent measures as outlined above always apply

all british dragon products are made in pharmaceutical facilities in thailand and elsewhere and should not be concidered the same as ug products. they are made to much higher standards than most ug products made on the market. thanks...pin

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
ok thanx just wanted to clarify that... pin i really am beginng to belive you know everything lol seriously!

P

pincrusher

Diesel said:
... pin i really am beginng to belive you know everything lol seriously!
thanks for the compliment :) in all actuality, if i knew only 1% of all the knowledge on steriods, i would be happy. im just here tryin to learn as much as i can just like everyone else ;)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
pincrusher said:
here is a statement directly from BD'S website discussing the green stoppers:

RUBBER SEALS

Beginning with production in March 2005, all British Dragon Pharmaceuticals multidose vials are being made with green rubber seals, instead of gray. The seals are embossed with the initials "BD" at four points around the edge and have a dragon stamped in the center. See the example. Older products with gray rubber seals are expected to remain in circulation until approxiimately August, 2005

That's what I was going to mention. Thanks for finding that for him bro.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Thanks Pin...and all of ya.

That's all.Thank you.this board,you guys('cept for one or two of you)
are the f****** coolest.period.
OK Thank you. byebye.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
kell11 said:
That's all.Thank you.this board,you guys('cept for one or two of you)
are the f****** coolest.period.
OK Thank you. byebye.

You are a strange person I think. Not in a bad way, just odd. :spin:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
well, how astute....

HigherStandard said:
You are a strange person I think. Not in a bad way, just odd. :spin:
You're damn right about that.How'd you figure that one?
there's no way you could know I have three heads.

Last edited: