©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anadrol beginning and end of cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have done 2 cycles kickstarting with anadrol for the first 4 weeks and then waiting 4 weeks and ending the last few weeks with cutting and i was just thinking... has anyone every kickstarted with anadrol for 4 weeks, waited a few weeks and close off the last few weeks with anadrol.. basicly just using anadrol at the beginning and end of the cycle or is that way too toxic

ParanoidFitness

I'd run tbol at the end for drier gains.
No sense ending the cycle bloated.

I've started with Anadrol or dbol for 4-6 weeks and ended with tbol, Var or methylDHT the last 4 weeks.

Cycles 16 weeks up to 26 weeks. Never shorter when I run orals start and finish.

I also use pure UDCA while running orals. Liver values never get into dangerous territory.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have done 2 cycles kickstarting with anadrol for the first 4 weeks and then waiting 4 weeks and ending the last few weeks with cutting and i was just thinking... has anyone every kickstarted with anadrol for 4 weeks, waited a few weeks and close off the last few weeks with anadrol.. basicly just using anadrol at the beginning and end of the cycle or is that way too toxic

It could be done,,,YES. Most guys like to harden up toward the end of cycle and if they choose an oral its typically TBOL or ANAVAR.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Ok i was just wondering because i just got a bunch of anadrol in and wont hardly even use half of it, might order me some tbol to tighten up the gains at the end.. i was planning to run a 20 week

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
I'm more or a tbol/anavar type guy. Oral anadrol gives me appetite issues so that's the last thing I need during the beginning of a run. Inject anadrol is the way to go for me....less mg needed and don't need ED injects. EOD is fine. Not as much bloat either

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Well if you got too much Anadrol just sitting around Id be more than glad to take it off your hands. Lol :rolleyes:....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
What everyone else said plus you would drop so much strength and weight at the end that mentally I would think it would be really hard to think you had a successful cycle at all. Might just be me but Im always so bummed to drop even the smallest of gains let alone a drop from drol....AR....

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Well today is day 10 after my 30 days of anadrol and i gained a total of 22 lbs on my last day of taking it and after these last days days after taking it i have only gone down 1 pound so as of right now i have kept pretty much all of my gains along with 650mg of test.. but still have another 12 weeks of test to continue so we will see

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
What everyone else said plus you would drop so much strength and weight at the end that mentally I would think it would be really hard to think you had a successful cycle at all. Might just be me but Im always so bummed to drop even the smallest of gains let alone a drop from drol....AR....

IT's a real mind fuck. If you can get past it.

Last edited: