©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to anasci not new to the game

Bxbomber

Feb 2, 2016
Hey guys,
Finally joined over here at anasci. I have been a member of other boards also been on pro muscle. Just wanted to branch out and see what's going on over here. I have heard a lot of good things about this board so I figured I'd check it out. I already notice a few of the board handles from pro muscle over here.. just wanted to post up and introduce myself. Looking forward to learning a few things and meeting some new peeps.

-bx

one more rep

Feb 1, 2016
new here

Hello fellow iron addicts i just joined and look foward to new people.I am currently also a member at pro muscle and outlaw muscle.Ive been in bodybuilding since 1998.The road has been a liitle difficult these last 5 years with injuries like my pec tear and hip replacement but i am looking to get back to my old form and rise above this.Thank you

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Hello fellow iron addicts i just joined and look foward to new people.I am currently also a member at pro muscle and outlaw muscle.Ive been in bodybuilding since 1998.The road has been a liitle difficult these last 5 years with injuries like my pec tear and hip replacement but i am looking to get back to my old form and rise above this.Thank you

Welcome to you as well one more rep but you should have started your own thread.