©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Customs log of Vaultek gear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
uploadfromtaptalk1454507741607.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454507770321.jpg
I'm excited for this opportunity! Thanks for all the support all4muscle! I will log on later tonight with an outline of what and how I will be running Vaultek gear!

Bear

Last edited by a moderator:

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Saweeet!!! I will be waiting for the outline to be posted. Thanks again for sharing you're journey.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Starting Monday I will be doing a 16 week cycle with Vaultek Pharma gear.
It will consist of the following throughout cycle:
Weeks 1-16 test 400 @800mg per week
Weeks 1-16 Deca 300 @ 600 per week
Weeks 1-2 20mg of superdrol everyday
Weeks 2-4 30mg of superdrol everyday
Weeks 1-16 arimidex @.25mg everyday
Weeks 1-16 hcg 500i.u eod
Weeks 11-16 turinabol or anadrol @100mg daily
I have considered running Masteron for the last 6 weeks also to maintain bodyweight and keep strength.
Pct will be clomid and hcg
I plain on a high protein diet with roughly 500 grams a day,calorie intake at 6000 a day and tapering off. Carbs are going to start off pretty high and taper off as well.

I will be lifting moderate weight for the first few weeks and then going heavy. I will pin starting this upcoming Monday and give feedback afterwards.
Current proteins will be Venison, tuna, cod, chicken, elk and hopefully Bison. I am also eating brown eggs. One dozen egg whites everyday with one yolk. I also have put in an order for some ostrich eggs.

Currently I am 6ft, 253lbs, a little soft in the midsection but strong as an ox. I will be cutting down to bb status once again near end of cycle. My expectations are to put on a good 20-25 lbs

That's again all4muscle and vaultek Pharma

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Something else that I wanted to mention!
I have been in this game a very long time. Many years ago I was the "go to guy"! This package arrived quicker than any other package I had ever received. The boxes and packaging say something about this lab! It says they have spent the $ and they give a shit about repeat business. The way the package was together was brilliant and I couldn't be happier. If the product is as good as everything thus far, we will all be very happy!

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Something else that I wanted to mention!
I have been in this game a very long time. Many years ago I was the "go to guy"! This package arrived quicker than any other package I had ever received. The boxes and packaging say something about this lab! It says they have spent the $ and they give a shit about repeat business. The way the package was together was brilliant and I couldn't be happier. If the product is as good as everything thus far, we will all be very happy!

Bear

Thank you brotha.

And thanks for the update on your diet/training regimen. This log looks promising.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
This looks like an awesome cycle, I know you said your a little soft in the midsection but do you have a guess as to what your body fat is?

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm guessing about 16-17%. I started drink those damn sodas again, but cut them out completely at the first of the week. I slim down quickly. I was a competitive bb and then switched to powerlifting. At 44 yrs old I'm going back to bb physique. It will probably take a good 16 to 20 weeks to get down where I would like to be as far as bf. My biggest ever was 268 lbs at under 8%

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Damn man that's impressive, we are about the same size, so that'll make this log that much more interesting for me. Keep logging and I'll be here reading.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Today was my first day of using vaultek gear. I pinned 400 mg test, 300 mg deca in the same syringe and it was very smooth. I went with a 25 Guage pin and it flowed very nice. I also started the superdrol and holy crap. I am using 20mg a day and wow what a pump the first day. It was somewhat uncomfortable, but I'm ok with that. I had no pip after my pin and I did a complete bicep work out with supersets. I am hoping to achieve 8 meals today and 1 hour of late night cardiovascular
I will be consuming about 500 grams of protein and 5500 calories. I'm not concerned about carb intake this early in. My pre workout supplement was 4 Mcchickens plain and post workout was 3 mcchickens plain.
I will also be posting my workouts soon along with some possible videos a few weeks in. I also have huge defining tattoos, so I will be covered up in areas when I do. I am suffering from a little shoulder pain, but that's something I have to deal with unless someone has a remedy for severe arthritis in shoulders. After first pin, I'm feeling great and I'm excited about this new adventure!
Thanks again all4muscle, Varick, and Vaultek Pharma for this opportunity!

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Today was my first day of using vaultek gear. I pinned 400 mg test, 300 mg deca in the same syringe and it was very smooth. I went with a 25 Guage pin and it flowed very nice. I also started the superdrol and holy crap. I am using 20mg a day and wow what a pump the first day. It was somewhat uncomfortable, but I'm ok with that. I had no pip after my pin and I did a complete bicep work out with supersets. I am hoping to achieve 8 meals today and 1 hour of late night cardiovascular
I will be consuming about 500 grams of protein and 5500 calories. I'm not concerned about carb intake this early in. My pre workout supplement was 4 Mcchickens plain and post workout was 3 mcchickens plain.
I will also be posting my workouts soon along with some possible videos a few weeks in. I also have huge defining tattoos, so I will be covered up in areas when I do. I am suffering from a little shoulder pain, but that's something I have to deal with unless someone has a remedy for severe arthritis in shoulders. After first pin, I'm feeling great and I'm excited about this new adventure!
Thanks again all4muscle, Varick, and Vaultek Pharma for this opportunity!

Bear

Nice brotha. Looking forward to seeing how you progress...look into Allflex from Allmax Nutrition for the shoulders. It's an inexpensive joint care product with natural anti-inflammatory aides. Works pretty well for most people.

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Just wanna say that you are doing an amazing job and your just getting started. Your attention to detail is very much like ours and this appears to be a perfect fit for both of us . Thank you sincerely for truly caring about this and what we are doing here together.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Nice stout cycle you got there custom. With that sdrol front load, your changes should be immediate. Watch your sodium brother, your 5 McChickens alone exceed your RDA. I know as bb'er we. need a little more, but with that sdrol BP can become a real issue. Stay safe, should be a good log.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Your absolutely right Magnus! I typically eat no salt on anything but I have read that especially with superdrol BP can be a huge problem. Thanks for the advise!

Bear