©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP - Caber/Bromo

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I started a cycle of 1050mg of sust and 750mg of NPP. I am running 25mg of Aromasin daily along side. Do I need Caber or Bromo? If so, how much/frequency. I have both on hand.

First time running NPP. Never ran Deca.

Thanks

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
I started a cycle of 1050mg of sust and 750mg of NPP. I am running 25mg of Aromasin daily along side. Do I need Caber or Bromo? If so, how much/frequency. I have both on hand.

First time running NPP. Never ran Deca.

Thanks

Honestly I wouldnt think so. Chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I always just wait and see before adding anything extra, your not going to get gyno over night , if you pay close attention you should have plenty time to react accordingly rather than taking more stuff for no reason.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Progesterone presents itself when estrogen levels are very elevated and can usually be controlled by reducing estrogen. Many times problems occur when a weak ai like adex is used which isn't strong enough to control estrogen during moderate/high dosed cycles. True Progesterone gyno is no the same as estro induced gyno. Progesterone you will have lactation/discharge and the areola will I crease in diameter. That being said I would still keep prami or caber on hand, prami being my first choice as it helps raise natural gh levels. As far as "deca dick", there is really no way of guaranteeing you won't get it, controlling estro and/or progesterone is the best way to prevent it. If not, lower the dose.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dude if you get progesterone problems 2 things.
1. you're just that guy... every ones different.
2. you have ignored a real problem for far to long.

Bro science has made it that progesterone problems start IMMEDIATELY. Have stuff on hand to be safe but for God's sake don't be taking shit like prami if you don't need to.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, true. So many people think they have elevated progesterone because the Internet said they have elevated progesterone. Don't run anything if you don't have to. I can run 500mg test/5000mg deca with no problems without an ai. Most people more shot than they need to, but if you need it, you need it. Know you own body.

Don't believe in that progesterone boogie man bullshit kid.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I might be the poster boy for the progesterone boogie man bullshit. Psych is on point with his 2 things on why you might have problems with it but in my humble opinion there maybe one or two more. Anyway if it aint broke dont fix it. In other words if you dont get deca dick then dont try and prevent it cause chances are you wont have to so why put shit in your body you dont need. Unless you end up like me and am "That Guy". But even then dont hold yout breath cause I could give you a hundred differant scenerios as to why while using AAS your willie shuts down. My advice would be not to even give DECA DICK a second thought. In fact clear it from your mind as if it doesnt even exist. Then if you happen to run into a REOCCURING problem then open up and ask for advice....AR....

Last edited: