©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Kevin Randleman Dead At 44

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This is sad
We all have to get on our doctors asses to run all tests on us.
They see us and say -your healthy - you don't need these tests. I fight with my doc all the time to get blood work - check Heart - they have still never done stress test or a simple EkG.
His poor wife and kids

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Just read about this, he was an awesome fighter, it's very sad. May he RIP:(

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm sure you guys remember this throw! Unfortunately it didn't slow Fedor down any and Randleman lost the fight but it was a highlight reel moment!

Attachments

• Randleman Throwing Fedor.jpg
    Randleman Throwing Fedor.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 22

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Such a bummer. I really feel for his family. I hope and I also wonder if fighters, pro wrestlers, etc are able to qualify or even collect on life insurance policies due to their lifestyles. I would have to think not so hopefully the bigger organazations like the UFC have some sort of policies in place to help the families of these guys. Im probably nieve in thinking that but I hope.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'm sure you guys remember this throw! Unfortunately it didn't slow Fedor down any and Randleman lost the fight but it was a highlight reel moment!
Crazy, I was going to post that same clip. I thought he killed him. Very sad to see Kevin go. Always loved his fighting style and explosiveness. He was a true warrior and will be greatly missed. Prayers go out to his friends and family.