©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear Storage Vials

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Got lot of stealth headed my way from Mr. Alin!

I wanted to store into vials, and found some 50 ml sterile glass w/rubber plunge for decent price. However, they aren't under vacuum.

Unfamiliar, how do I go about loading these? I've only unloaded vials that were pressurized with gear already stored in them injecting equal air amount to withdrawal of liquid.

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
you will have to just inject the oil into the sterile vials. You will want to stick an empty syringe in the vial and remove some of the air because it will become to pressurized and you will not be able to get all the oil to go in the vial. You will might have to do it a few times throughout the process.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Take a pin without a barrel and stick it in the stopper and leave it there. Then the excess air will vent out as you fill the vial with the syringe.

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
Take a pin without a barrel and stick it in the stopper and leave it there. Then the excess air will vent out as you fill the vial with the syringe.

This would be easier than just drawing some air out since you are filling larger vials.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Yep. Did that quite a few times with stealth sachets...worked perfect

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Yes indeed that works like a charm. Just need that extra vent to keep to much pressure from building up in the vial.