©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First NPP Run

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
In my 3rd week. The sex drive reminds me of Tren. I mean I had to have it today. Somehow, some way, I was fucking. Ida fucked a rock pile hoping for a snake if I wouldn't have found a vagina.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Nice, keep us updated!

I've an avid fan of Deca, getting on now...but NPP/Test Prop is next on list before traveling the Tren Train.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
In my 3rd week. The sex drive reminds me of Tren. I mean I had to have it today. Somehow, some way, I was fucking. Ida fucked a rock pile hoping for a snake if I wouldn't have found a vagina.

TREN boosts my sex drive like no other. I love NPP's effects on my physique but never have had a libido boost from it that I noticed. I low dose everything so perhaps that's why.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm finding NPP like tren without the sweats.....

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
How much NPP you guys running? I'm 100 ed. Just into my second week. I'm into week 8 of
1000 Test E
1200 EQ
Just added 100 NPP

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
so I am six weeks in now. I am not where I expected to be. This could be a combination of things but I am not certain of any.
My strength is not that of other cycles, however I am lighter going into this cycle than others. A couple sets into a workout and I transform into a much larger person. It is not necessarily a tight pump, but a large pump.
Only real side affect is the dam gyno I always get on the right side. That blew up very quickly.
The long esters in the sust should start kicking in soon, so any gains I realize will likely be from that.
I was expecting big strength gains from this.